Anyone else get this glitch with BCF?

Seems like everytime I have something in my cart, and it goes out of stock even when I delete the offending item it still leaves an exclamation point but no message with it and it zeros out all my “community packs” with ingredients of popular recipes? The only way I know to fix it is deleting everything in cart and reading them but now I got 50 flavors in there…

6 Likes

@wllmc can you help please?

6 Likes

Try clearing your cache.

5 Likes

Just order theses flavor’s.

Check cookies?

5 Likes

Did you charge phone yet?? Im just wondering it has nothing to do with issue

4 Likes

Funny, it actually kept saying water was in charging port so I couldn’t until today. I ended up just screenshotting everything in my cart and then clearing everything out and am in process of readding it all. Even when I got down to nothing in cart it had that weird exclamation point like an error and wasn’t until I refreshed the page with an empty cart that it went away.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Letitia
Sorry for the delayed response @JABS. Were you able to complete your order? If you ever need assistance please do not hesitate to contact support@bullcityflavors.com and someone would be happy to help. As mentioned by others I would say cache and cookies are where you could start I do believe the carts run on cookies and sometimes things get hung up so clearing them out generally helps.

7 Likes