Anyone ever seen this before

the video is in Spanish so you may need to mute it but it’s a builders buy

Honestly, I can pretty much guarantee that this tank will never be added to my shopping cart. With the price of 123 euros you would think they could use glass instead of Plexiglass. It is a tank for the TRUE hobbyist for sure but not for me…

1 Like

seems like alot of work and in the video it doesn’t seem to chuck clouds almost a weak exhale from him… just thought the thought processes shows someone is always trying to create the next new thing …it’s exciting to see

1 Like

It seems like a hassle :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t for the life of me figure out why people use plastics when there’s pyrex glass avaiable. Especially for mods like the Haze RTA…

2 Likes

Love the translation though, wars, viruses, non shooting and curious truths. You even get an attorney in there and a small hole competition. I got bored after that but I would love to enter that competition :grinning: Oh no, now he’s got no aspiration left :smirk: I would definitely give this one a pass.

huh??
10char

Sorry about that, I just turned on Youtube translation for the video and that’s what I got amongst other things.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I thtink this on top of the xcube2 would be a great pairing :smiley::joy:

1 Like