Anyone ever translate some of these notes?"

This one is a hoot!!:thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sweat in the gargle??!! Is that a thing?

7 Likes

Smooth on the throat…not sweat on the gargle

10 Likes

That’s so damn funny…Now I will have to translate notes everytime! I’ve seen some odd notes here…but whoever this is…is messing with all of us!

6 Likes

What about the machine’s that only cost one euro??!!,
Lol!

6 Likes

That is hilarious! There was this hardware reviewer named Tod and he did videos. He was from your island over there somewhere. I used to watch his shows with the subtitles on because it was just so damn funny, it would get about 50% of the words wrong, i loved it. I didnt really use much of the stuff he reviewed , i watched them for the entertainment.

This fella:
https://www.youtube.com/user/toddecigreviews

7 Likes

I’m goin to look for more of these intricate notes…haha!

5 Likes

He’s big into the high end, years ago I was apart of his facebook groups and would troll all the regulars… Fuck man, what a good time. Super nice guy to talk to though, probably my favourite vape personality to date.

7 Likes

As clear as a clear thing to me - a decade of teaching non-natives affected me a tad.

@ladycrooks I struggle more understanding you when you go all Tim Westwood.

8 Likes

I had to google that fella, never heard of him before.

5 Likes

You are a lucky man: he’s a DJ who’s as white as a Minnesotan but talks like an OG. I’m surprised that the anti-appropriation lot haven’t thrown him in a river yet.

6 Likes

I just spit out my water…thanks.

7 Likes

Well thanks…I call it button mashing.

3 Likes

I translate every time I’m reading new notes. I speak other languages though so I can usually make sense of them. It’s funny how they are translated thoughts isn’t it? Lol

4 Likes

It can be silly, if you are not familiar with L2. I get it a lot as many expect a laowi to speak English. Getting them to spot that I am speaking Mandarin is the big ask. And then, getting them to listen for tones is a chore: I want dumplings and not a swimming pool or nap.

4 Likes

If you look at the word for dumplings, then you’ll see that ‘swimming pool’ and ‘nap’ are the same word but with different tones. A great language.

3 Likes