Anyone have any experience with this squonk mod

3 Likes

I have had problems with Wismec mods in the past, but the Luxotic models have been very good to me. I don’t have the model you’re asking about, but my Luxotic BF mech and Luxotic NC mods have been working for about 4 years with no problems at all. Hopefully someone else can tell you about this specific one. Good luck!

5 Likes

Are you after duel battery’s if so there’s not many about

3 Likes

Yeah. I’d rather have a dual battery. I have one but it’s 7 years old or so, time for a new one

3 Likes

The last time I had a battery duel was when a 18650 overheated on a Smok Alien: My right hip has hated light and heat more than the rest of me ever since.

2 Likes

I’ve had this mod for about 2 years and have no complaints. It’s been a solid and reliable mod. The rda that comes with it I enjoyed for about a week before it started giving no atomizer messages. I tried a different build and same thing but I have plenty of other bf rdas and haven’t had any problems with those. I believe I got it much cheaper on wismecs website during a flash sale but even at the price you found it’s worth it.

2 Likes

,I went and checked it out, sold out, seem everywhere I look there sold out of what ever im looking for. I’ll just set back and see if any thing comes up

1 Like