Anyone have the Snow Wolf Mfeng Kit?

I bought one of the Snow Wolf Mfeng kits to get back into vaping, and so far I am very unimpressed with it. The flavor is meh, and the coils don’t wick worth a damn. I am constantly getting dry hits out of this damn thing. I have tried temp and power mode, vaping the .2ohm coils at 60-80w, and everywhere from 480 to 525 degrees F. And after 2 or three hits the coil runs dry. Anyone else notice this?

3 Likes

I have had that problem with some of the earlier Smok coils, think it was the Baby Beast, and also the older gen I-Sub coils.
What I used to do is poke holes in the cotton with a safety pin before installing, so I would try that.
I mostly use to FreeMaxMeshPro now so no more dry hits :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess I should have ordered the mesh coils. I didn’t know anything about those when I ordered this. But I ordered it knowing I would be passing it on to a friend as soon as I can get her going. She took my Caliburn with some 50mg nic salts juice and seems to like it so far. Time to get her sub-ohming.

3 Likes

I have multiple Mfengs, but I didn’t get the kit. That being said, kits often have tanks that were so-so, or maybe the mods so-so. Anybody remember the Aspire Pegasis? Tank was awesome, mod, eh. Throw a favorite rebuildable on top, call it good.

2 Likes