Anyone here tried the candies at nicotineland.com?

Seems weird it’s the only site that sells flavored candies. Unflavored liquid is getting really boring I’m at 24mg but I’m seeing up to 50mg, any tips where to go that high from a Canadian vendor without salt? Everytime I use salt with my Ego One or both my Nautilus AIO and NXT the coils burn in half a day. New to this forum sorry and desperate to quit smoking sorry if I ask too many questions.

5 Likes

why not make your own? :slight_smile:

if you are still smoking… here is on tip:

Vape a few tokes for a few minuets, and see if you want a smoke… you need to try too, besides working your juice… :slight_smile: being a dual I know is hard… and you just need to make the decision to do one or the other… try your best and you will succeed.

4 Likes

I’m going to agree with Smoky here and welcome Sofia :slight_smile: Making your own seems like a much better idea if it’s something you’re interested in.

4 Likes

Welcome @Sophia888

My first question would be: why are you not using flavors? (Flavors would solve the “boring” instantly.)

8 Likes

Glad someone besides me sees the obvious logic here.

8 Likes

Welcome @Sophia888

6 Likes

Hi there, @Sophia888 welcome to the forum. I’m not entirely sure what your question is but…

that statement I do understand. so I thought I would post a video of how was able to quit. You can either watch the whole thing or start at 8:10 which is where I explain the process I used. I hope it helps. Oh, and of course you don’t have to watch it at all.

Good luck

4 Likes

If you’re still dualing… try this recipe

It doesn’t gunk up coils, tastes like tobacco and add your required level of nicotine, adjust your PG/VG ratio as needed for your equipment (I guess a 50/50 should do).

4 Likes

Why not make your own? You have the supplies already, @Dan_the_Man

3 Likes

Well, that is the plan. My dear sweet mother has lots and lots and lots and lots of candy making supplies. She even has flavorings from Lorann.

Mainly I am curious to know how popular they are in Canada and or the States and how well they worked or not worked or any info at this point is good info. :vulcan_salute: :call_me_hand: :vulcan_salute: :v:

4 Likes

I can say from the experience of making my own, they do work…
Make a few for one of my older friends and she enjoyed it. Took it on a plane over to Saudi and had no cravings.

4 Likes

I popped a link up here already… but have a read here…

I used a chap stick recipe and used drops of nicotine in it… I think I went something like .15% of the total weight of the recipe for chap stick and for the candy… use lorann’s website for making lolly pops… again .15%

3 Likes

That Winstin of mine sure does get around and do it’s job :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

3 Likes