Anyone in europe can sell me some shortfills

Hello guys, I have been trying for months to gather all the aromas to make some recepies i like and I am kind of giving up. Most of the aromas i need for the recepies i have to buy from 2 or 4 different sites and its making everything too expensive for me to even try.
I was wondering if anyone based in europe is willing to prepare and sell me some shortfills.
Thankyou

5 Likes

Hi, if I understand correctly, you want someone to prepare specific recipes without nic and sell them to you. Does this suit you economically, considering the shipping costs from another country??

4 Likes

well i think it would. I have been paying around 10euro for 100ml bottles for years. It seems to be cheaper

3 Likes

Wherr are you located ?? Have you tried NomNomz??

4 Likes

spain, yes i have tried but its missing some flavors and it forces me to buy from 2-3 different shops.
This are the recepies i want t make:

The only recepie i can complete from nomnomz is Damommas Ry4

5 Likes

I haven’t checked, but on the first sight you should get all these flavors at Nomz. (you can replace sweetener fw with sweetener tpa or what do you think is a problem?).

You probably won’t get cheaper prices for flavors elsewhere in Europe (unless you have to pay some outrageous bureaucratic extra import fees; which shouldn’t happen anyway since Northern Ireland is part of the EU tax-wise). For 40€ you can get around 20 flavors of your choice (with shipping included / with a discount code)

4 Likes

where can i find a discount code?

2 Likes

Wait until Easter and you’ll have 20% discount most probably then or ask @Lynda_Marie what the 20% code is on Monday nights only. Standard 12% discount is NOTED12 i think (wait for Lynda to confirm)

10 Likes

@Mikser yes! NOTED12 is the Nomz code. If anyone is interested in the new SC’s Monday nights we have a special code for 20% off those during the show and 6 hours after. That code is different every week for the next 2 weeks. For the SC code, I can post it up Monday night for everyone.

9 Likes

You can find all these concentrates at nomnomz… I can make all these recipes for you but I think that with the shipping costs they will be expensive (Greece Spain). If you want, send me a message with your zip code and I’ll ask. Also, be aware that this recipe of Goofy’s has a difference from the original in terms of percentages.

1 Like

hello do you still have the 20% off tomorrow?

2 Likes

No, We are finished with the Nomz line, but you can use code NOTED12 anytime for 12% off

1 Like

It’s heartening to see someone chasing after @Alisa (aka DaMomma) recipes after all these years. Great DIY history in these pages.

3 Likes