Anyone know of a cedar concentrate?

Does a.cedar concentrate even exist? Or do I have to literally continue to buy it and do.this?

3 Likes

@ladycrooks what is going on here exactly? And out of curiosities sake, what recipe where you thinking about with cedar in it? Thanks

6 Likes

Have no idea of what’s going on here either, but I recall reading that certain types of cedar can be quite toxic. A quick google foo notes that occupational exposure may cause asthma and chronic lung disease. I don’t believe they were talking about vaping it either. I guess YMMV but before extracting essential aromas of this I would do considerable research.

4 Likes

Cedar has oils in it that are somewhat toxic… Vape some unflavoured in a sauna

2 Likes

Oh fuck. I’ve already put it in a few things…I had no idea.

1 Like

I didn’t know any better

1 Like

I didn’t know man…

1 Like

I’m a try it tho anyway…fuck it…lol
What about untreated cedar? This was from that dumb job at “artic spas” …stupid job that was. Never allow anyone to apply there if they’re a thing there. It’s a shit job covered in fiberglass can’t even walk in your workbooks cuz they’re fiberglass standing there all day hunched over with a stupid paint roller tediously rolling over and over…anyway…that’s where the cedar came from.

1 Like

There’s a reason why ants and termites don’t like to eat Cedar…
Maybe just try Popsicle Sticks, they are safe for children so should be safe for vape :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

What’s your obsession with vaping wood flavours anyways? What are you, a beaver? I think you need to join the BBQ crowd and get yourself a traeger

2 Likes

Forum members: “Don’t do it! You’ll poison yourself”

Ladycrooks: “I’m a try it tho anyway…fuck it…lol”

Forum members: The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

Lol That’s kinda why I asked you guys in the 1st place. Well after I already spiked a few. But BEFORE I vaped dem!!! N I did try it …
It tasted like shit anyways…and I wrecked a good juice. I learned…That’s
All that matters :thinking::ghost:

5 Likes

Would wood spice by flavorah be any good to you?

2 Likes

I’m not even sure and for the most part 2% itsn really only for custards,vannilas,!,And Tobacccos. I thought ppl do it all the time steep vanilla exctract. But if you go any high …gross :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

K like the taste of it my French Vanilla found it helps
tobaccoos, BUT MOSTLY CUSTARDS

1 Like

Wood spice is cool for tobaccos, small amounts or I get little sandalwood cones of Incense, which I think I’d like, but not to eat. I’d like to find more places it works for me

I’d try a cedar flavor, any other woody flavors besides oak, which didn’t do much for me?

3 Likes