Anyone owns the Cthulhu AIO Box

Hello guys,since some months that I first saw this AIO mod in a shop I kind of fell in love with it because it’s really small size and amount of liquid the tank is capable of. I was wondering if any of you own one of these and can tell me a bit about their experience with it. I am a RDA guy since 2014 and never really got into RTA’s and Boro mods so I am not sure i would like it. The thing that mostly concerns me is the amount of fiddling you have to do when you have to change cotton. I usually change cotton once a day on my mods as i can easily go trought 7-10ml of eliquid daily.

5 Likes

I haven’t used this AIO but have tried a few.

I must admit that the fiddly nature of them was a barrier for me: Going through a chore just to get my nicotine is not worth it in my book. If you are comfy with making, cutting and breaking-in tiny coils, then it may be an option.

I mostly rely on RDAs too and I always find the Valhalla V2 Mini to be the best size and taste combo for my ogre hands.

5 Likes

Yeah me too i been vaping rdas since the beginning. Some months ago i got my hands on 2 haku vennas and I love them !

5 Likes

I’ve always found that RDAs perform better and are easier to maintain. So, I have Valhallas, Asgards, Nightmares etc topping my mods. Every time I try an AIO, I find the fiddly nature annoying and, miniature painting is one of my hobbies and sources of income - so general teeny tiny detail is normal to me.

5 Likes

damn those are some badass 25+mm rda’s ahaha. Never tried any of them. The biggest one i have that i call The Flamethrower is my kennedy 24. I am more into the smaller rda’s with single coil and a bit restricted.

5 Likes

I can certainly recommend getting any of them as they are simple, have big decks and destroy others when they come to flavour.

5 Likes

Same as you guys I squonk loads work mods are squonk and duel coil rta
But. I mtl all the evening and be quite honest duering the day my main mods are squonk, duel battery rta duel coil ,small pod ,and a mtl set up that’s what goes out of the house with me every morning .back to your question I’ve just got the Cthulhu Delron it’s light and so far ok ,if you want the convenience of an rda you need the damn vape atemporal easy to build and wick vapes like an rda but in its own boro
the device is another story have a look if you need any more help with this let me know enjoy

4 Likes

I bought it but no point in me posting because I haven’t tried it yet.
In regards to the building yes it’s fiddly but I generally am a MTL vaper so personally I didn’t find it too bad and have dealt with worse.

6 Likes

I’m using the dotaio its not bad. I find that most other aios have more options as far as tanks and add ons are more readily available.

3 Likes