Anyone tried No Name Mods?

One of the ECR sub mods is working with a few others and offering DIY mod kits. Anyone purchased a kit? Ive build a couple MOSFET boxes and it wasnt much cheaper than buying these kits.

https://nonameboxmods.com/

Thinking about ordering one as i have sold the two boxes i made the my nephews, in hindsight selling them was a bad idea as my nephews are total back births.

3 Likes

I don’t know, seems to me this would only be for the true hobbyist who would only want to build one for grins. It’s getting where you can buy FINISHED box mods for that price or less and never lift a finger. Some even with Temp Control. I can see a market for this though. There are plenty of TRUE hobbyist that would be willing to give it a go…

2 Likes

Very true, or the person that isnt quite sure what to buy to build their own. There is something about building your own mod that is appealing to some people. My mod building days are over, it was fun to do it a couple times but as you mentioned it is getting to the point where it is less expensive to buy a fully prebuilt mod.

2 Likes

I just shot coffee outta my nose! Too funny

3 Likes

I love DIY hobbies. I’d have more fun building something than buying it. Plus, it gives me an opportunity to brush up on my cuss words.

2 Likes

Now who’s spitting their drink out their nose?

3 Likes

The reddit mod is pretty trustworthy, i cant remember who the other fella is.

Hehe, my nephews are horrible, it is the only explanation i can think of.

1 Like