Anyone tried the blueberry crumble cinnamon capella

Steep time ? And recommendation of pairing

2 Likes

i tried it a couple of years ago and wasnt a fan , so i got rid of it , however there are a lot of notes on the recipe side with a good amount of recipes… are you familiar with the recipe side and the notes ??

1 Like

Yeah I’ve looked there was just seeing if would be a good single flavour juice

2 Likes

ah ha i see… a lot of those type of flavors ive learned to stay away from bc they are rarely what they are supposed to be id try and mix it at the Sf median and add some sweetener that may help…

1 Like

Yeah thanks I was going to try it in 10ml tester and than go from there it would be nice if it was a good flavour and was what it says it is sounded yum that’s why I thought I’d give it a go with some Bavarian or graham cheesecake

3 Likes

we all like different things so it may work for you , ive seen some mixers use it so give it a shot … your right though it does sound great thats why i first bought it . good luck

2 Likes

Ehh a week or two

Pretty much anything you might put on a desert like that. Whipped cream, perhaps a smidge of FA Butter to richen things up… But honestly, IMO it really isn’t bad on its own.
More than likely you’ll be looking at something like another Blueberry (I suggest FW) , or perhaps a touch of Cap CDS (cinnamon Danish swirl) to round things out. BUT, that’s just me. :wink:

5 Likes