Anyone try/use this cotton?

this is what I use. there a diy stevia in flavors that has how many grams to ml to use I delot it in vg

4 Likes

thanxx ā€¦

4 Likes

Fasttech sell 10 pack of Cotton Bacon Prime for $42.52 USD with free shipping. Thats $4.25 per pack :+1:

3 Likes

I still have no complaints with the supermarket cotton I got at Coles yā€™know: I still get that paper taste when I first rewick, but I got that with the unbleeched/organic Japanese shit anyway.

Unrolls just as nice as you please, the fibers run the length of each strip and thereā€™s none of that outer-layer crap youā€™ve gotta peel away like with the padsā€¦

If thereā€™s any problem, itā€™s just me trying to stuff more in because Iā€™ve got so much of it I end up not giving a shit about wastage, so I tend to cut strips a bit thicker than I would with the ā€˜proper vapevapeā€™ cotton - but thatā€™s purely the user error of my being over generous when cutting strips :smirk:

I could convince myself I taste some vague, minuscule difference but why headfuck myself when the difference is SO small itā€™s almost guaranteed to be a placebo/psychosomatic effect? Thereā€™s nooo shortage of vape manufacturers trying to feed us endless bullshit like mushrooms in the dark in the hope weā€™ll be dumb enough to buy their latest, tiny and incremental product improvements without us doing their work for them.

One these days Iā€™ll try rayon since everyone seems to swear by it though I keep forgetting to look for it while Iā€™m out and itā€™s not even a consideration when Iā€™m placing an order online really.

Tell ya what else too: even though that was my first order of nic bases the other day, I cannot express the warm and fuzzies it gives me knowing Iā€™ve already got months worth of nicotine in the cupboard in both salt and freebase.

Next order will see me set for well past October, with another 4 bottles seeing me well stocked -for the next two years.

Even topping all the ~4-5mg juices up to approximately 12mg Iā€™ve still made barely a dent in either bottles.

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t find it at my Walmart

2 Likes

find what ?

2 Likes

If youā€™re talking about Pyure liquid Stevia itā€™s in the artificial sweeteners isle. Itā€™s a white bottle with a purple cap. 1.8 fluid ounces or 53ml. Ask the employee with the mask on.

2 Likes

I have been using this one also from Amazon. Good stuff! Canā€™t beat the price either.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just starting using it & love it! Rocky is a wicked wick enabler. I certainly didnā€™t need more wick when I ordered it.

4 Likes

The Cotton ovals when I got stevia

1 Like

concider yourself lucky, you donā€™t want this cotton, it just falls to pieces.

3 Likes

Last month I smoked my only pack of cigarettes in 2 years. I went to work one day and forgot to take a bottle of juice. When my tank went dry, and I was nowhere near a vape shop, I bought a pack of Newports. I smoked them up like I had never even stopped. By the time I got home to my juice, the pack was empty. I havenā€™t had the urge for another one since then. Itā€™s really relieving to know that I can smoke when itā€™s my only option, and not worry about going back to it full time.

4 Likes

i still have the last carton of cigs i ever bought. and i think what is left of the last pack i used.

3 Likes