Anyone try/use this cotton?

found this at wwalmart. looks like a robust muji.

5 Likes

I’ve been using this lately from Amazon;

https://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Organic-Cotton-Sliver-Unbleached/dp/B07KT3WNKN

6 Likes

yeah, i’ve seen that, thought to get some. i saw this and thought wth. i’m going to try it with flavorless.

3 Likes

I get the muji pads from Amazon… And I like it alot… Just gotta move away from Bacon and Native altho I love them this is more economical. And it works good … So yeah…
Trying to make vaping affordable again… :joy:

4 Likes

Let me know how the slivers work please…

3 Likes

i started vaping to save some money on smokes, i planned to dual use. from my first vape, an AIO, i had 5 sigs spread over the next week, then i quit. it was sooooo easy, unbelievable really.

but then, i got into the shinny, and i was spending more than i was for cigs lol. but that is ok, i enjoyed it more and i have stuff to show for the money. now, the last 8 months or so i have not bought much of anything, so i am about, or a little better $ cig vs vape. from here on out i will be saving every week.

4 Likes

That’s becoming my goto. Works well, flavorless, affordable and easy to work with. What’s not to like?

4 Likes

If you cant taste any chemical when you vape with it, I’d say it’s good

3 Likes

I almost bought smokes while I was out today.

Almost.

Then reminded myself I’ve got an order in the mail and how stupid I’d be feeling when I got home, had I bought a pack.

6 Likes

i bought a carton of cigs, then drove 1/2 mile and bought my first vape. the carton is still in the fridge.

7 Likes

See I would’ve smoked em by now just because they’re there.

I’ve gotta be out completely to not be smoking the suckers.

3 Likes

i tried reselling them, no luck. i thought about trying one, just to see.

3 Likes

Do it! :smiling_imp:

You KNOW the worst that can happen is you smoke the whole cartoon, then you can just not buy any more :smirk:

You’d probably get nic-sick smoking real tobacco actually - if you’ve been on 3mg for however long :thinking:

2 Likes

“if” i do, i will wait till summer and do it outside.

i get far more nic from my vape, FAR MORE. and i am under 6mg, even under 3mg.

4 Likes

I’ve bought the odd pack in the last month or so since I started vaping again.

I didn’t buy one today, but I COULD have, but as with the few packs I’ve indulged in over the last month - last of which was about 10 days ago I spose - I know that once I’ve finished them there’s no withdrawls or any that crap to deal with, so actually buying a pack of smokes doesn’t feel like some big epicfail, because I also know 100% I won’t care when they do run out - just keep vaping and not worry about it.

Though I would have regret buying a packet today simply because I know I’ll have 100mg base in freebase and salt arriving in a few days, so for some reason that made the idea of buying smokes seem - worse - somehow.

Still, smoking isn’t such a massive tragedy when you know you’re happy vaping because smoking just isn’t nearly as important as a vaper.

4 Likes

UPDATE

i just “tried” using this stuff. its very fragile, so i gave up trying. i put in some cotton bacon, that i haave not used in perhaps 2 years.

5 Likes

Hey I think I’m going to try it myself next time I’m in town i can always give it so my sister for make up and get more stevia wish they sold wire lol I’ll be using mesh soon so I just clap it down in place.
The come back from smoke to vape is terrible very little flavor and tar in mouth tastes nasty with vape to me ill admit I’ve loved my grandfather’s second hand smoke growing up when in the car but Ive gave up coffin nails for good I’d rather have tfa black honey 12 mg low wattage TC mmm thats some good smoke vape

3 Likes

lmk how it goes.

walmart stevia ? i heard that stuff shouldn’t be used.

they have wire, can’t say i’d use it though (art section)

3 Likes

Will do
I’ve not heard anything about pure stevia. It can be painfully sweet at high percentages but other then that I’ve not noticed anything else weird about it went to it first cause natural plant I got in the garden but went back to sucrose/em mix cause I missed the clean sweetness like commercial juice

3 Likes

what is the walmaart one you use ?

3 Likes