Anyone used Vapable.com (UK)?

Wondering if anyone has used Vapable.com to order eliquid concentrates.

http://vapable.com/product-category/diy/pa-concentrates/

They are currently doing TPA flavours at £1.79 with a free first class delivery on orders over £10.
Note: I’m not associated with the vendor just interested in feedback or experience.

Cheers

Hi.

Just got my first delivery from them. I’ve been vaping for 5 years or so but just started mixing my own.

Ordered yesterday, arrived today.

So far I’ve mixed three 10ml bottles and all seems as it should be. Got a load of PG/VG Nicotine and 10 flavours, all seems fine so far - good price too.

1 Like

Seems ok - Just made a test order from them, used code “vapable10” for a 10% discount (found that on their twitter). £10 shipping for me :frowning: That’s expensive …

1 Like

Price seems good for TPA flavours. They are buying bulk quantity and re-bottling…passing on the savings. My delivery arrived next day and all seemed well packaged. It was my first eliquid delivery so unable to compare to other vendors but results are great so far

Missed the code… thanks for the heads up fella. :+1:

I currently use them and they deliver quickly and the prices are good.

1 Like

i use vapable i’m on the isle of wight and despite not being mainland UK very good delivery 2-3 days usually also another site i use a lot is juice cabin really worth checking out! if i do a big order like over 50 pounds they always send free stuff, last time i got 3 free tpa 10ml bottles and the time before a whole stack of syringes and blunt needles (i dont work for them just trying to point out a good site for fellow UK mixers!)

I prefer the e-cigshop as they are a lot cheaper and discount code ALL10 is great. I used vapable when I started out and never had any issues.

I use them all the time, always had great service and fast delivery :slight_smile:

I have been using Vapable as main source of flavours, just looked at e-cigshop mentioned by Dcrawf and there prices are much better plus I live only a few miles from them.