Anyone Wordle

@D.Sims today’s was strange …

3 Likes

Everyday is strange with that game. I didnteven want to waste my time with Framed this morning… :rofl:

3 Likes

I was up at 0300, and figured, it just wasn’t worth it LOL…

3 Likes

Wordle 903 4/6

:green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Connections
Puzzle #181
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:blue_square::purple_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::purple_square::purple_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square: Used a clue…

Framed #638
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

2 Likes

Connections
Puzzle #181
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:

Framed #638
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

3 Likes

Wordle 903 5/6*

:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:

Framed #638

3 Likes

Connections
Puzzle #182
:green_square::blue_square::blue_square::green_square:

3 Likes

Wordle 904 4/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Connections
Puzzle #182
:purple_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::blue_square::purple_square:
:purple_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:
:purple_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:

Framed #639

3 Likes

Framed #639
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:
SMFH, the results of being past exhaustion are staggering.

Plotwords #509
Clues used: 4/20

#Lyricle #595

:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Wordle 904 4/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Connections
Puzzle #182

3 Likes

Wordle 905 6/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square: Plenty of words to choose from :crazy_face:

Connections
Puzzle #183
:yellow_square::blue_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::purple_square::purple_square:
:blue_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square: clues did not help :crazy_face:

Framed #640

I hope you’re ok?

2 Likes

Connections
Puzzle #183

Framed #640

2 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn are you doing OK ?

2 Likes

Completely exhausted is what I am. I only have two settings apparently, off and full speed ahead.
I’ve been going full speed since September, having only half recovered from being gravely ill.
I stopped weighing myself a few months ago. I was fluctuating between 47 and 48.5 kilos.
Every time I gained some weight it was gone two days later.
Last week I took the scales out again. Just barely over 43 kilos. I’m 165 cm.
My dog weights around 32.
I have since forced myself to a grinding halt. I can barely look sideways to watch for oncoming traffic without losing my balance and I almost fell over a few times.
The dog is tired too and she’s obviously worried about me. I notice her staying right at my side going up the stairs at certain times.
Usually she will run ahead. When I’m very wobbly she will stop and look back at me and wait till I haul myself up the steps to her level and then go up a bit further.
I’ll be fine. Nothing sleep and food can’t cure.
I just have to be smart enough to realise that and allow myself the rest that I need.
That’s quite hard to do for someone who isn’t usually that nice to herself.
The tolerance I have for other peoples weaknesses and shortcomings are completely absent when I’m dealing with myself.
I should be my own dog, I would be much better off :grin:

3 Likes

I know that well.

Take care of yourself please.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I have responsibilities, I always make sure I do. I tend to take them seriously.
If it was just me, the story would’ve ended a long time ago. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wordle 905 5/6*

:yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Connections
Puzzle #183

Framed #640

3 Likes

Someone threw a Zamioculcas in the garden trash. The name was on the pot or I wouldn’t have known.
I took it back home with me when I got back from the park. It was a little damaged with some rotten parts.
The pot was way too small, it couldn’t even stand up in it. It’s got a large one now.
I looked it up and one of the names they use for it is Eternity plant. So I have life trees in my yard and an eternity plant in my house.
I’m not sure if this means that I have an eternity in front of me, or that eternity is just waiting around the corner. I’ll find out :woman_shrugging:
The only thing I know for sure is that the graveyard is at the front of my house. :grin:

Framed #640
wtf, indeed.

Plotwords #510
Clues used: 9/12
I just should’ve entered the first clue.

Wordle 905 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square: Yes, and a nice one too.

Connections
Puzzle #183
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::purple_square:
:blue_square::purple_square::blue_square::purple_square:
:blue_square::purple_square::blue_square::purple_square:

3 Likes

That can be really tricky and I can relate (to most of what you’ve said actually).
I’m still recovering from the shingles & the Pdoc said I should not take anything on over the holiday period - but there’s sooo much I want to do… I have to ration my activities so I don’t overdo it too, even more on hot days. Most days I feel pretty useless tbh :hugs:

They are very peaceful places, used to hang out in one in my teens - you have the place to yourself :wink:

Wordle 906 3/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:

Connections
Puzzle #184

Framed #641

3 Likes

Connections
Puzzle #184
:purple_square::purple_square::green_square::purple_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::green_square::green_square:

3 Likes

Wordle 906 3/6*

:yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

Framed #641

3 Likes