Anyone Wordle

Post them up!!

Wordle 323 5/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

6 Likes

Is this a Scrabble like game?

4 Likes

If so, conjures fun:

4 Likes

@SquirrelSmash edited the post with a link bud. Bring your game!! :blush:

4 Likes

I will on my break tomorrow: Explaining the impact of Weir on Freud to Wifey now.

5 Likes

I have no idea what it is. I see people post it on FB all the time. I kind of feel like I’m behind the times lol

4 Likes

when does the new word show up?

4 Likes

LOL @D.Sims, no clue what I’m doing here …

3 Likes

2 Likes

DUH, guessed P twice, #Fail

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer you made it REAL EASY on us today. Lol!!

Wordle 324 1/6

:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

It’s one of those “brain teaser” games. Kinsa like CRACK after you play a couple days. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Dan. I believe its midnight EST… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie it’s fun if you have an extra 5 minutes to kill at some point in your day. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I play that and hurdle every day

5 Likes

My wife has played it every day for quite a while now. She’s in an unwritten competition between herself and the lady next door that neither of them would ever admit to.

From my perspective I know when she’s beaten her as she takes delight in telling me. Therefore by continuation I’ve assumed when I’m not being gloated at the outcome is different.

5 Likes

the link in your first post? If so, looks like a free Scrabble grid.

2 Likes

Kinda whats going on here @SquirrelSmash. Give it a go tomorrow and post your results. Not like @SessionDrummer did… Ha!!

3 Likes

As per tradition, I should be wasted: my housemate never remembered getting into the Sudoku finals, so I need to do the same.

Oh, is it all Scrabble words or a variant?

I assume it’s a popular thing but I skipped out of pop culture in 2009.

3 Likes

I have looked at it more and it seems to be a logic game: guess a letter and it’s green - if the letter is in the right place, yellow if correct but in the wrong and grey for being off. Is this how it works?

4 Likes

Yes sir! You got it! Now lets see some scores. :blush:

2 Likes