Anyone Wordle

And the beauty of the game is the social contract where people report how many attempts they needed or whether they failed a round, but never post the answer.

3 Likes

Wordle 325 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

3 Likes

you just guess random words? I donā€™t get it.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought. Guess letters, words, and see if you get lucky @Dan_the_Man.

4 Likes

Wordle 325 6/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

2 Likes

Glad someone else thought the same! :smiley:

Although like I read the destructions :rofl: Makes more sense since Iā€™ve seen @SessionDrummer example now I know what the colours mean.

5 Likes

@marsh8 Good, I hope it helps you guys. NOW, what you SHOULD do, is NOT do what Iā€™ve been doing.

I kept forgetting that GRAY, means NO, LOL. Once you get a gray, donā€™t try and re-try it lol.

Gray = No Joy
Yellow = Right Letter, Wrong Place
Green = Good To Go

4 Likes

Now I have to wait another 15 hours to almost screw the NEXT ONE up.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m sayingā€¦I definitely donā€™t get itā€¦

3 Likes

For those who need a little help.

1 Like

@SessionDrummer Dont give away the answer tomorrow please!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ahhh shit, sorry @D.Sims. I forgot it was the word of the DAY, not just for ME.

LOL, sorry.

2 Likes

Wordle 326 5/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 326 3/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Dang @SessionDrummer!! Real nice bro!

2 Likes

Still trying to figure out the SKILL part, and working mostly on the LUCK part.

2 Likes

Im not a fan of double letters on my first couple guesses. Take down the percentage 20%. Kinda like adding too much Super Sweet to a mixā€¦ Kinda sucks. Ha

2 Likes

I guessed this 5-letter word in 4/6 tries.

:black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

Can you guess this word?

2 Likes

Wordle 327 X/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 327 5/6

:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:

Looks just like me and you so far SDā€¦ :heart:

2 Likes