Apparent flavor ban in Canada?

Did they seize some nicotine shots? There seems to be nothing wrong with that bottle.

The 250ml Ultimate Custard Drop Shot should only contain 50ml of flavouring.

1 Like

I know the price looks enticing but it’s just going to give you what the bottle allows for finished product. Oneshots are generally what you’re after as you make hundreds of mls of juice with it.

Edit, it’s still a good price and I’m sure it’ll be good… Chef’s mixers make some top notch stuff

1 Like

You mean other than the fact that it’s 90% empty?
Ah…nevermind. I just realized the empty space is for added base. Duh!

2 Likes

It’s ok.

I was halfway through replying that it looks 80% empty to me.

2 Likes

I was wrong the 50ml is what is supposed to be there it can just make that much liquid I was dead ass :laughing: wrong…

3 Likes

I didn’t know what to make of that pic either til I really looked close, so you’re not alone. (Thank God for prescription meds) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I did, right off the bat. You guys call yourself vapers? Sad

1 Like

K no shirt guy…I have only been.mixing for 5 months let’s just start there first. I am experimenting with different things second and third put a shirt on then talk to me again I can’t take you seriously…:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ya but they did not specify that at all but it makes sense and then I actually read the thing and they did say 50mlsi have never came across that before with one shots. …

1 Like

just showing off my bod for the ladies :wink:

1 Like

Ok that made me laugh…that was good lol I apologize for the shitty comment.

1 Like

At first glance i thought they wrapped the top with electrical tape lmao

1 Like

They did. .and when I emailed them that’s how it was supposed to come…I couldn’t believe it . I have never had a one shot come like this…apparently that’s how they sent it.

1 Like

I almost called customs over this before speaking to chefs

1 Like

I noticed the tape too, familiar with that… I did notice, however, that their One Shot Selection is wayyyyy smaller than what it used to be, they used to have a lot of delicious name brands that you could buy. Sad really

Kilo, Dinner Lady, Marina Vapes, so many good juice companies from the states.

2 Likes

They had a couple back in 2015/16 that I really liked

2 Likes

Dude the only thing sad is your chubby toddler body. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They had a Moo line, fruits and milks that were pretty damn good too…

1 Like

Ya i tried the Moo Lines Melonberry Milk ?? It was supposed to be the same as their original Dewberry cream . The Melonberry was horrible.

1 Like

I feel like a dick…lol

3 Likes