Apple by Northwest VG flavors

Smells wonderful no flavor at all at least at 10%

I have a lot of problems with apple flavors lately, seems like they smell great but taste blahā€¦if I add more apple then they taste like nail polish removerā€¦ I have been using TFA and Capella flavors so far. Some feedback would be nice to get the apple just rightā€¦

Try Fuji Apple from Flavour Art :smile:

I will give it a shot next time I order flavors. I just want a good caramel apple vape lol.

I second Fuji Apple from FA. It gives a great ā€˜juicyā€™ apple flavor. If youā€™re wanting more intense apple, you might try mixing it with other apples (not sure which one since I donā€™t have any others atm). I love it by itself, but I havenā€™t found it to be super in your face if that is what youā€™re looking for.

1 Like

Fuji Apple is already on my wish list will probably order it tomorrow. Going to have 90 different flavors. Isnā€™t this hobby suppose to save us money lol.

When DIY went from a money-saving venture to a hobby, that would be the point at which money saving ended for me lol.

2 Likes

LOL In theory, yes. In reality? Not a chance. 90? Give it a couple months. Youā€™ll have 200 and still not be satisfied. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m satisfied. I just need more. A lot. All the time :smiley: Get all the gear and all the flavorings! :smiley:

sigh

3 Likes

Youā€™ve probably gone over the line and added too much flavor. Try adding PG/VG and nic mix to thin in out. Iā€™d also add some saline and/or citric acid. If you add the citric acid, you may need to add a little sweetener.
I am by no means very knowledgeable on mixing. But, I enjoy Apple TPA a lot, and thatā€™s what I do. Sometimes, mostly late in the day, my taster stops working. Take that into account when you start adding more flavor to stuff. Flavor goes a long way. I never ever add it directly to my tank or even my bottle of juice. Instead, I keep pre-mixed single flavors on hand and add them if Iā€™m adding flavor. Because I was inexperienced, I mixed all my single flavors at 10%. Beware - that may be okay for TPA flavorings, but not INA or FW brands. Those should be 1 or 2%.
Of course, I also keep a bottle of ā€œDiluterā€ which is VG/PG/Nic on hand to dilute ejuice. I also keep Saline on hand. Since I got my TVF4 and Crown tanks, Iā€™ve used up about 100ml of Diluter. I have to add 30% of it to my tank for most all of my ejuices.
Hope this helps. Joya

I made my first batch at 5% it is also a vg based flavor so you typically need more. It did get stronger with a little age but still was only a hint of apple. I have tried a couple apples and this one was on of the least impressive. I normally do use flavors at a much lower % . I really donā€™t like using flavors that take more than 5% and this one makes me feel like it would take 20% and 3 weeks of aging.

Yup. I remember fixing my car myself to save money. By the time it stopped there was a modified exhaust, rebuilt performance engine, electronic ignition, dual carbsā€¦on and on. didnā€™t really save me a dime LOL.

1 Like

I recently got a flavor order and now I have 5 different types of Apple flavoring, and Iā€™ve been trying them out without a steep yet. The Inawera tastes like and smells like palmetto bugs! I live in Florida, and iā€™m very familiar with their spray (although Iā€™ve never tasted it - gross!) I have much faith in Inawera flavors, so iā€™m thinking that this is JUST the case straight from the bottle and after a good steep it will be much better. I prefer the FA Apple over the FA Fugi Apple. . . weird. I also STILL love my TPA Apple. What am I vaping??? Well it is Gambit with FA Apple added in - OH SO YUMMY. Iā€™ve also been adding TPA Black Walnut to Third-World Custard. I need to make a new batch of 3WC and try using a better Caramel - better than TPA, such as FA. Oh lovin the FA flavors!!! Itā€™s so much worth it to buy them because they are so concentrated. I also must have just ordered Yogurt just in time. That was the only flavor I re-ordered again before I was low on it. Got FA and FW Yogurt now. Comparison to come (as soon as my little square bottles come from China).

I have been very happy with Fugi Apple it just works not going to hunt further on apple got some other goals in mind now but i will keep FA apple if i get any complaints thank you.