Apple Sauce

Nice thank you ill check it out when I get ready to bake.
Yes I couldn’t do it sadly, love veggies but something in chicken that has a part of my heart :wink:
I’ve majorly always been responsible for cooking for myself so I learned to be creative since I was self taught. Thankfully my health is still doing good, love fruit varieties w meals, and always have plenty of spices and plenty of garlic. Don’t do any pork (except bacon :wink:) and veerryy little red meat.

1 Like

I break up cinnamon graham crackers and eat cinnamon apple sauce on them like they’re chips and dip.

i like cinnamon!

1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/2EB7 this turned into an excellent flavor, if you like cinnamon vapes that is

1 Like

Ya know, if that nursing thing ends up not working out I have a spot for ya in my kitchen :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll ponder that one the next C-diff pt. I get.

1 Like

Here’s one for ya. Vegan chocolate mousse-
I’ll give you some of the ingredients but you get the idea

Avocado
Raw Cocoa powder
Agave (or natural sweetener)
Coconut/Almond milk
Vanilla X (opt)

1 Like

I make a kick butt fudge dip with white beans oh yea haven’t done it in a bit AND It isn’t really mine it’s a well known vegetarian recipe. But yes white beans gives it a nice consistency

1 15 oz can white beans drained and rinsed

1/4 c unsweetened cocoa

2 tbsp agave nectar

nondairy milk

blend beans with 1/4c cocoa and 2 tbsp of agave in a food processor until well blended add the non dairy milk as you go to get a creamy consistency.

taste it and see if you need more agave or cocoa until you reached your desired richness. Should be the consistency of Icing

P.S. I feel akward giving a 5 star chef a recipe regarding food lol. this is a lady who does vegetarian cook books recipe anyhow :smiley: : Everyday happy Herbivore

I prefer Cannellini Beans you could use any like navy or butter beans.

2 Likes

I may be a chef but like my first chef told me decades ago, not 1 person will ever know all there is to know in this field, so don’t turn into another arrogant prick whom thinks he does!

So true…I will never know all there is to know and I learn new shit everyday! It doesn’t matter if it’s from a 15 year old dishwasher or a 60 year old chef!

Bring it on baby!!!

2 Likes

1 more vegetarian quickie and healthy option for those who wish to not pack on the holiday extra weight …

self servicing size :smile:

chocolate mug cake by Everyday Happy Herbivore

4 tbsp white whole- wheat flour

2 tbsp brown sugar

2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa

1/4 tsp baking powder

dash of cinnamon

1/4c unsweetened applesauce

3 tbsp nondairy milk

1-2 drops vanilla extract

2-3 tbsp vegan chocolate chips

in a small bowl whisk flour sugar cocoa baking powder and cinnamon together, set aside.

in another bowl whisk 1/4 cup of applesauce, nondairy milk and vanilla extract together.

pour wet ingredients into dry ones, then add chocolate chips stir to combine.

• add another 1-2 tbsp of applesauce , until the batter is wet and looks like regular cake batter.

Put into a coffee cup and microwave for 3 minute ( 1,000 watts )

This is 4 those that like a sweet treat but do not want a whole cake or pie sitting around :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! It’s really great recipe

1 Like

Heck, since this 4 year old thread has been revived, let’s see some modern Apple recipes!
Here’s my latest. It’s pretty OK!

3 Likes

Apple Filling (flavorah) reminds me of Apple Sauce

1 Like

Baked apple butter anyone?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Might want to read the comments :wink:

1 Like