Are there any flavors you guys have been dying to try

LOL On the off chance you’re being serious, HERE ya go…Zen Garden, Bell Pepper, Asparagus, Potato, Mozzarella, Black Pepper, Corn, Tomato, Truffle…just stay away from the oil soluble ones. :wink:

2 Likes

I love a good salad. Followed by a Lobster tail and some Shrimp Scampi, then more Lobster and Shrimp. But I don’t think I could vape a salad. Probably why there was never a salad flavored cigar. I think @Kinnikinnick has some good salad recipes though, if by salad you mean grean leafy plants. But hey, I’ll try anything once!

2 Likes

Have fun with that. I’ve vaped pizza and meatloaf. Tasted exactly like it too, just damn.

2 Likes

Eeeewwwww! I did not need to imagine the taste of that!

1 Like

You guys are the greatest…nice senses of humor, and I like that…a refreshing change of pace from another forum I have been involved with…it’s all good…and speaking of refreshing @JoJo , yeah, I am serious about a salad vape…I think it would be a very refreshing, change of pace, provided it is crafted properly…Thank You for the link…haven’t clicked on it yet but was thinking I saw some pepper flavors and different things at RTS Vapes… will keep you all posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am genuinely curious about how this turns out. I am one of those that really likes the floral, herbal, leafy kind of flavors. I think I might actually really like something like that. It is kind of a nice change of pace from the sweet and heavy custards and bakery flavors. Not that I don’t love those too, but you know. :wink:

1 Like

LOL. I thought you was kidding hehe. Just make sure you put a good Wine Vinaigrette on there :wink: Cranberries would be good too. Maybe some Fuji Apple. Ahh, now I am starting to feel it!

1 Like

Yeah Lord, you are thinking along similar lines…I don’t think it will be a problem to come up with the vegetable constituents, with the exception of Lettuce…The vinegarette will be a challenge…Thinking along the lines of Raspberry, as the base for that…but will need some things to create the vinegar essence…and the apple may be part of that…Touch of lemon…Some people have put actual vinegar in mixes, like 1 drop to 5 ml to help other ingredients “pop”…but over time, I guess it is reported to mute the mix…We’ll see

1 Like

You could try something like a yogurt based ‘dressing’?

1 Like

Malic acid will give a tartness as well. Maybe add some butter for the oily taste. Capellas Golden Butter is pretty good, as is their regular butter flavor.