Are there toasted flavors that aren't burnt tires?

I’ve got a couple toasted flavors from TPA, like almonds and marshmallow. I got them because quite a few good looking recipes ask for them but I must have some sensitivity to it, they all taste like burnt tires even if I only use a few drops.

Are there any good alternatives on the market that don’t have this “bug”? Or is that just what you all like to vape and am I expecting something totally different?

4 Likes

I’ve never tried burnt tyres where sells them :rofl:

4 Likes

Never pushed a flavor so much that it tastes like burnt rubber? Really unpleasant.
I get that from all the toasted TPA flavors at any %

3 Likes

That’s a shame you get burnt tires from Toasted Marshmallow. I love that flavor. I use it kinda low though, 1-2%.

4 Likes

I suppose one day I’ll just have to try Delosi or OOO :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Can’t find the concentrate but Amazon sells this…

Must be popular with racing fans!

4 Likes

PUR Toasted Coconut Cheesecake is awesome without the funk of burning rubber.

5 Likes

A little hard to find in Europe but I’ll put it on my next US shopping list. Thanks for the suggestion.

3 Likes

Oh darn, I’m sorry. @woftam just told me it’s on their discontinued list which is a huge bummer, it’s a gorgeous flavor all around.

4 Likes

Wish I could say I’d tried any of the toasted flavors, but I haven’t. Not really my thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh shit @anon28032772 did I ship you the wrong juice !!! ?? I’ve made some d00zy l00zers, and one of my (volunteer) testers, said one tasted like “Burnt Tires and Assholes”. :slight_smile:
I know the element/profile you’re talking about because I use TPA Toasted MM a lot. Luckily for me, it doesn’t read the way to me, but I know what you are talking about.

4 Likes

No WAY!!! That is one of my favorites :frowning:

3 Likes

I have to add that I specifically bought the Toasted Coconut Cheesecake because of your notes @MysticRose that’s the only reason. They were so on point, almost like you had my palate in mind when writing it. It’s definitely a bummer.

5 Likes