Ares MTL RTA by Innokin

My fellow vapers it’s time to review the Ares Mouth to Lung RTA. It looks like a long video but I do a build at the end which you don’t have to wait for. I am giving away something, so watch and comment your in if your in. LOL peace

13 Likes

Very very nice @Dan_the_Man. Got a little dizzy in the beginning LOL, and the audio was very low up until a little after 09:00, but loved it, and learned a lot at the same time.

5 Likes

You have my 7/11 cup on the table! :smile:

Great job Dan, that looks like a nice little bugger.

6 Likes

I got cocky and Karma took care of that (my cockiness). I hope to have it worked out by my next upload.

:grin: I learned a new thing on my editing software. I would like to get some laughs by using clever editing but I will have to get better software. So was it a yes or a no?

Thanks, brother.

Ohhh…yaaaaaa, I forgot to give it back… I’m sorry. :grin: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

It is a great little bugger for sure

6 Likes

I’m in for the giveaway. Thanks for taking the time to do the video reviews. I enjoy them and the info as well

7 Likes

Thank you @Gsnap I appreciate it. Good luck with the giveaway.

6 Likes

Wow Dan a give away coming out of the UK in my neck of the woods wow I’m defo in for the giveaway so please count me in i love watching your youtube videos I’ve seen you get better and better take care and peace and love.

5 Likes

Hey everybody, I hope to have a few more enter the giveaway so I will let it run a little longer. Also, I am waiting on some cash that is supposed to have already been here so it will be just a bit longer.

6 Likes

50% is fine with me :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the vid @Dan_the_Man. The Ares is still my favorite MTL tank and I have a lot of tanks. The thing just works for me, so much so that I bought 10 of em when MBV was having their closeout sale a few weeks ago. I think I paid under 40$ with shipping.

I find the Ares to be a ‘loose’ MTL - perfect!

6 Likes

Congrats again @Dan_the_Man

8 Likes

Nice recipes Dan :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you, sir, I have been enjoying it also. I wish I would have grabbed one when they first came out but I got one now. :grin: :+1:

@SessionDrummer well would you look at that? Thanks brother.

6 Likes

Great video @Dan_the_Man ! I really enjoyed it, keep up the good work!

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 Thank you sir, very much appreciated. I think I’ll have to go back and watch it again…

5 Likes

Hey bro many more people for the competition

5 Likes

@Englishguy and @Gsnap Both of you won the giveaway so DM me your info and I’ll get it working.

6 Likes

Awesome thank you!

6 Likes
5 Likes