Aromamizer RDTA Limited Edition

So SteamCrave is offering a limited edition of the Aromamizer RDTA. It includes both the 3ml and 6ml tops and velocity deck.

The big feature… no nipple!! Yup they made the top a flat cap and made it limited edition. $49.99 on the SteamCrave site.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizer-rdta-limited_p0914.html

5 Likes

Thats a great deal. I like the fact they took the nipple off the top and made it flat. Not a bad price for the set. BLACK lol

3 Likes

I’d like it better if they just sold the flat cap as an a la carte part so I can convert my existing ones without having to resort to a dremel. :wink:

But yeah it’s cheaper than their normal price with the second cap bundled in. Guess I could buy 1 and use the extra cap to convert an existing one, but I really like the 6mls.

3 Likes

Yeah im not sure i would even use the 3mil tank. Im with you on that one. I love my 6mil

2 Likes

I like the Aromamizers but yeah that nipple needed to go.I used a lathe but I have seen people do a great job with a dremel tool.

8 Likes

Give it time and you’ll probably see v1 and v2 top cap clones on FT. :wink:

7 Likes

Very nice job. Cheater hahaha.

2 Likes

Thanks , I only cut one in the old Craftsman tabletop lathe shown in the picture.The top cap was trying to spin and I didn’t want to risk marring it up.The others I used a bigger lathe with a collet chuck to hold them and that was like cheating with the carbide cutter.
I am glad they are offering these limited editions , that makes me optimistic about continued support for these.I still prefer these tanks over my others for flavor.

2 Likes

I just did this to mine. And put a 22g TI 8 wrap 2.5 mm. Duel coils. Came out to 0.08 ohms. I think by taking that 1/4 inch off the top enhanced the flavor even better. Lol. I was board.

2 Likes

Good looking job man! I think most agree that the closer you can get to the coil the less muted the flavors are.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. A little time and my dremel with a cut off tool. Didn’t scare the top at all. Wife was like wtf lol

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be a jerk here. I checked the link and the photos of the “new, limited edition” tops look just like the ones posted here from people who modified their tanks. What do you think the chances are they just heard the complaints and cut off the nipple? That’s what it looks like. It’s certainly not flat.

3 Likes

I would agree brother. But why buy one when i can do that my self lol. Plus i was board

2 Likes

Yeah I would do it but I’ve got those kick ass acrylic tips for mine from Brad. Even if I did I would still use them so there would be not benefit as they sit flush anyway. Gonna hold where I is! :slight_smile:

3 Likes