Arte Italiano Percentages

O.K. newb with this flavour. people saying it’s just a rebrand of Flafour Art. If it “IS” the same why has none of the stockist giving a % on use ! Not had an answer from F Art on this either !
anyone got a suggestion, as it seems ilogical that you can BUY rebranded at half the price ??

4 Likes

1-2% in a mix, 3% as single flavour vape across the board.
Some are weaker, some stronger.

6 Likes

It’s done by buying a gallon of Flavorart and rebottled, same happenst to TPA (original has 15ml) or CAP (original has 13ml) now the same goes for Craft Flavors (nomnomz Fa) or Arte Italiano.It’s always FA, but you buy the cheaper rebottled version, not all Flavors are rebottled, it depends, but just check for yourself the “Right” percentage, bearing in mind it’s FA, not diluted, nothing, so use it as you use FA.

6 Likes

repeat of what @Iv3shf said…I promise you its not a conspiracy or your not getting ripped off . I buy Flavour Creative from Chefs but list it as FA in my stash im sure other people do this as well maybe that why you dont see as many notes as you think you should …Flavour Art set a price a couple years ago so all vendors sold it fir the same thing Rebranding allows them to lower price as they wish

6 Likes

Think of it this way…
It’s no different than looking at oranges coming out of ‘Grove X’ and being sold to, and labeled as “Sunkist” (and them charging a premium) vs buying the same oranges directly from the guy that owns ‘Grove X’.

Same oranges, no middle man = cheaper. :wink:

(now of course giant corporate asshats are going to lock their source into a non-compete agreement [read as: you agree not to sell to anyone else], but, you get the idea.)

6 Likes

Probably because more people select the Flavor Art version which would be sufficient to generate average usage percentages.

6 Likes