Artery Nugget with LowPro RDA - Must See!

Check this out all you stealth vapers…

This is a 50w TC mod that just kicks butt for its small size. They had this little guy at my local vape shop and once I saw the LowPro RDA atop it I just had to have it. I haven’t tried it in TC mode yet but with a single Kanthal coil it is a real vapor chucker. I can’t get over how tiny this is!

11 Likes

My brother in law has one and loves the mod. I’m going to send a picture of your low profile Rda. If you don’t mind.
What is it?

2 Likes

Let us know the battery life please when you can, thats an awesome little mod!

2 Likes

The battery lasts just a few hours. But it charges quickly as well. The LowPro RDA doesnt have a brand/product name. LowPro is all I see on the box. And the same is true on the internet from what I found.

Oh, and yeah, share the pic. No worries. The RDA is pretty badass. But if he gets one tell him to make sure the coils sit low in the deck. Otherwise they melt the screen in the tip.

2 Likes

I like the looks of that! I picked up a Council of Vapor Mini Volt but was not happy with two things.It has a automatic shut off feature that was a P.I.A. and the battery life was very bad.The thing about a stealth vape outfit is it must be ready to go when the opportunity presents itself , if you have to wait 10 seconds for the unit to come on then what’s the point.
I did find one RDA that fit it well and the flavor is very good.The small deck is a little more difficult but because the side unscrews from the base it isn’t bad.
The Vortice RDA may be a good choice for you as well .I have one authentic and two clones.The clones also are available with hollow center pins if you ever decide to use with a bottom feeder/ squonker.
Here is a pic on my Mini-Efusion.

2 Likes

This Nugget has the auto-off feature as well. But I actually don’t mind it. I haven’t looked to see if it can be turned off or not.

1 Like

Aww, it’s so cute!

4 Likes

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I have yet to try it in TC mode. But in power mode it is doing a pretty good job.

1 Like

Battery life is not so good. It’s a mod looking for a purpose. Takes short time to charge but it does hit pretty well all 50 watts.

1 Like

Just some more thoughts…
I am not sure I would ever do a dual coil on this mod. But at 50w it is perfect for a single Clapton coil or Ti coil. I have a Wismec Indestructable that looks really good on this little guy. But I need to first see if I can get a decent single Ti build in it that hits good. I will update again soon.

1 Like

So you walk down the street with that thing tucked in your hand, take a 50 watt drag and no one has any idea where cloud came from? Cool!

1 Like

Yeah, I can completely conceal it. But I never worry about that. I am usually sporting my big ugly green Tugboat exhaling clouds that make people think my car is on fire :laughing:

1 Like

My husband always laughs in the winter because he can see the steam cloud going behind the car in the rear view mirror.

1 Like

Or when it’s drizzling. The humidity helps keep the plumes going a lot longer.

1 Like

Exactly… with no wind! It’s funny as all get out!

2 Likes