Asgard mini rda the ultem piece loose normal?

Hi i recently got my asgard mini and i noticed when i shake the barrel the ultem i loose if you know what i mean so the driptips is a little bit loose what am i doig wrong?

3 Likes

Hopefully someone can help …I just ordered one , I should see it by end of week

2 Likes

I vape on it now works fine it just that driptip dont fits perfectly if you close tha airflow little but its cool anyway i think i read it some where:)

2 Likes

If the ultra is loose the key on the ultem is not lined with the slots on the top cap.

I hope the it come through in the picture.

4 Likes

Might want to take it to a machine shop or if you have a soldering iron, could try to slightly reform/melt the internal tab slot(s) on the Ultem drip tip base.
re: http://www.sdplastics.com/ensinger/ultem.pdf
Suggest lightly place the hot tip of a soldering iron against the thermoplastic and observe the reaction of the plastic in a non critical area before attempting to manipulating the actual slot(s). One slot widening may solve your problem.
This sort of fix has worked for me in the past.

3 Likes

this is the fucking awsomest rda ive ever vaped on buy it guys if you love much airflow and flavour go for this little beast

2 Likes

2 Likes

Does anyone else have issues with the airflow control not moving on the Asgard mini? They move freely when I remove the cap but I cannot budge them with the cap on.

2 Likes

only thing I can think of is the ultem insert notches in the cap aren’t aligning with the deck.

3 Likes

Mine is always a bit loose too. The ultem is on correct. Its just a very loose tolerance machined. It has too much vertical play in it so the drip tip ends up riding up some making it looser.Its not really a issue though

2 Likes