Asking A Huge Favor

If Monday comes and our Places like BCF are closing does anyone have any Ws23 Powder i can buy or trade ?? I have recently got a guy off the killer cancer sticks and he was a menthol smoker so all his liquids hes liked Have Ws23 in them and im almost out …Of course if BCF is shipoing ill have an option But I just
heard today N Carolina may be going on lock down

or even some premade…The powder isnt necassary

4 Likes

I couldn’t find anything on them being in shutdown or not shipping.

5 Likes

TY they are 30min north of me and they are on my list to call …All non essential businesses are closed but not all have done this yet Crossing my fingers

4 Likes

I’ll cross mine for ya too brother!

5 Likes

Funny thing is i hate it but it’s what keep this guy vaping so…

3 Likes

I have a 10ml bottle of WS-23 and your welcome to it, no powder, it is premixed by BCF

7 Likes

still open for online sales… 100ml bottles available and they have a 27% reduction going on this month.

8 Likes

Great idea :+1::+1::+1: and ty @mjag I may take you up on that after I investigate whos open tmrw.

4 Likes

Message me. I got a 30ml bottle I don’t use.

7 Likes

Thank You …I will for sure , let me see whats going in with ECX and BCF tmrw I appreciate it

4 Likes

Bought it for my son-in-law. He quit all together.

5 Likes

TY Everyone for your advise and offerings …Rcleven is sending me some … I do appreciate all of you

6 Likes

I never tried WS-23, have always used menthol. What’s the difference between the two?

3 Likes

Ws23 is a cooling effect more than a taste i guess …No taste doesnt change the recipe just makes it cooooooool lol …

4 Likes

Interesting. I’ve never been able to taste menthol either. I definitely experience it, but I don’t taste it.

3 Likes

I could ve wrong also…i just started using this for others when Wa State had a ban . Naked 100 has a liquid called Berry NICE ir ice that is extremely chilling when vaped . I had to make a remix and nothing else worked except the Ws23

3 Likes

Just suggesting menthol as an alternative. I imagine that if they are at all similar, you could easily get away with 1/10th the amount of menthol vs. WS so your stocks would last longer, and may satisfy the fellow.

But I do not know WS at all so it’s all conjecture.

3 Likes

You know WF has a menthol I believe…ill try it

2 Likes

If you’ve not used it before, let me caution you. It is sub-arctic, life changing cold. Seizes your throat if too high even. Polar bears migrate towards you if you vape with it.

3 Likes

Thats good to know…i will try to add it to the two recipes he vapes as well…I cant believe how cool.sime of these commercial liquids are it breathe taking and the fact people live them boggles my wee widdle brain lol

3 Likes