Aspire Cleito RTA System (in pictures)

6 Likes

I take it you like it then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah very much so! It wicks really well and chuck clouds. I was so desperate to get it going i even used the stock coils.

1 Like

I’m still using the pre-installed claptons, because they’re working so well. I’ve re-wicked it numerous times now [I change juices a lot] and haven’t had one leak or dry hit. Performs really nice. Flavor central too.

1 Like

Yeah the flavour is really good. I’ve wicked it pretty tight through the coils and the holes and it chain vapes like a trooper with plenty of bubbles. They’ve done a really good job with this for sure.

So long as you keep the air hole cleared, you’ll not get any leaks. Also when wicking, I just ‘paint’ the coil and give it a quick fire, make sure no drips go into that air hole

1 Like

Damn that looks sweet!!

1 Like

I’ve had mine about a week using standard tank tho so capacity is less than normal. I replaced the coils with claptons i made with n80 to heat up faster cuz my reg mod battery is about shot. I like it a lot good vapor production flavor and better airflow than my griffin rta.

1 Like

Anyone worried about the deck being a bit tight … don’t. These are 3.5mm inner diameter 25g ss coils. Fit no problem :slight_smile:

6 Likes