Aspire SkyStar Visits with Ogre

11 Likes

Great review, it does not look anything like a Joyetech MOD, but the clock face sure does.
Looks like a great MOD for only $30, great review, thanks for the info.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you sir! I’m even getting used to how light it is.

3 Likes

I would like to echo @CosmicTruth’s sentiments for the great review!
But again, I was drawn to the cool technical aspects. The scopes of course are always neat, but the way you faded into the scene in the beginning…I had to slider-back a few seconds just to watch that. Like 5 times!

I’m iffy about that touch screen tho. Without having to carry around a touch pointer it might be a bit tricky selecting a setting, But then again maybe not.
Awesome brother!

1 Like

Thank you my friend! The pen does make it easier for big hands, but it truly isn’t bad. Not as bad as a cell phone. I’m always doing unintended things on that. I just made the move from Vegas Pro editing system to Adobe Premiere Pro. Had to play a little. Next stop After Effects! Blahahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Oh no ogre has a human body and face, WEIRD, Sir, just weird! :wink:

Thank you for the detailed review, especially the technical part with explanation.

I normally don’t like graphs, never know what I’m supposed to look at, besides it’s a colored line on a dark canvas…marvellous lol.

Your explanation helped me at least understand and I found it quite interesting. Always liked your reviews, but now it’s even better. Good job.

1 Like

That is the best compliment I could receive. You nailed it. Graphs and such are neat and cool looking but if they aren’t understood they are useless fluff. Sincerely glad it worked for you. Now if I could only find a crystal ball that would tell me how the things perform in a year or so…

3 Likes

Great review Ogre, seems like a very comfortable mod which I imagine feels great in your hand. There’s some nice colors too. Shame there are not many “feminine” colors for this one as it would be flying of shelves a bit more I think.

1 Like

Thanks for the post! That’s a good point regarding feminine colors. They probably missed an opportunity there!

2 Likes