At Home Isolation Videos

Wowo… that beard looks well groomed. I doubt your lady will have an issue with it. :smirk:

2 Likes

“There’s no sax in the song Mother.”

4 Likes

Awesome Roger Waters, Great find🎉 @Mew , “Mother should I trust the Government”
The Wall, Yeah Undoubtedly one of if not the best album Ever!

5 Likes

Funny thing is, although I can’t remember the date, I can remember where I was and who I was with the first time I listened to that album, can’t say that about any other album :sunglasses:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Unfortunately I just learned that Water’s new video has sparked another feud with David Gilmour. Rolling Stone posted this 9 hrs ago.
I can understand Gilmour’s view since Waters tried suing PF in the past but Roger is a big part of Pink Floyd history. Who’s right? IDK, I’m torn.

Like it or not…here it is. Gawd the comments on this youtube vid are an endless river…

2 Likes

“Did Woody Harrelson get high and wander into Paul Simon’s backyard ??”

3 Likes

Wow, when did maids become so talented? :metal:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Great find @Mew!
I remember seeing Styx In concert as a back up band for Aerosmith, (late 70’s?) when Aerosmith came out everybody was yelling Styx, Styx, Styx !!!

2 Likes

Awesome you saw both those bands. I saw Styx on a reunion tour a few years ago along with Foreigner and Kansas. Was good but without all the original band mates.

Here’s another classic band. Always good to see these guys still rocking out. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes