At Home Isolation Videos

I seem to randomly come across at home isolation videos on YouTube and can’t help to think how many are out there that I’ve yet to see of our favorite musicians, comedians etc. There may not be many that are post worthy or maybe there’s a ton. I don’t know. Without the benefit of auto tune and studio it really is interesting to see some performers in their raw form. So if any of you care to share, fire up your favorite vape, take a listen or post.

7 Likes

I’ll start…

12 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Family in isolation recreates Journey’s Separate Ways video and it’s awesome!

And the Original Music video;

Side by side video;
4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

As states prepare to reopen, the first large venue concert has been scheduled for next week in Arkansas. “Fan Pod” seating. :thinking: :alien: :thinking:
As much as I enjoy live concerts, I think I would pass.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Here’s Ritchie for you. @Bad_Influence

4 Likes

Oh man I made it to just over 5 minutes… This is dreadful!

3 Likes

Yeah, I would have liked to have heard his guitar playing and not the wifey talking throughout the whole thing. Sorry. The classic stuff is always best me thinks.
Is it me or does he seem to be teetering on the edge of dementia… :thinking:

2 Likes

To be honest, I haven’t heard any goose bump inducing guitar sounds from him the last 20 or so years. This Blackmore’s night is for king arthur fans and his other stuff all lacked the energy from the DP days.

3 Likes

That was pretty cool!

Thanks for this!

Absolutely stellar job in editing, and the sheer level of time, as well as attention to detail that went into it all…just, WOW. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

No kidding huh! They did a Freaking Awesome job on that!

3 Likes