Atomizers!

no bro its all good, seriously i do appreciate it though thank you very much

4 Likes

Although, the Goon Clone listed is a no-name brand Clone I had gotten from 3fvape a few months ago, I bet I can still find the link for it.

4 Likes

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/11644-goon-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html?search_query=Goon+22&results=97

That is the Goon Clone I have listed on here.

3 Likes

i will not order from china , its one of the reasons i stopped doing the giveaways , i felt since i wont order from them i might as well not take anything either lol …

5 Likes

I respect that… if you won’t order there then don’t take anything for free either, a man of principle

5 Likes

not always , but i try lol , i have been doing the giveaways people tag me in especially since the "we need more participants " thread came up

6 Likes

If nobody else has asked for it I’ll go for the tsunami if you wanna pm me your paypal email.

3 Likes

Sure Ailith, Tsunami is going to Ailith. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh padiddles meant to just send that to Ailith lol. It was just my email, but I thought I was sending a PM.

2 Likes

I lost track, are they all taken? If one is left, I would love anything. Honestly, I really just want to learn more about hardware and try different options. I got so swept up in mixing that I kind of got stuck behind in this area!

If that’s it, no worries!
This is very generous of you!!

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes can have the goon :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Cool to see the Mrs. @Silhouette helping some folks out :heart:
I’ve sold off most of my unused stuff but have a few things left as well. I would really only ask for shipping cost shipping being a bit more for the mod.

I also have the original 22mm Griffin with original packaging and spares minus extra glass (got heavy handed and screwed it back together too tight, breaking the first.)

I have a Complyfe battle deck 1:1 clone which is a 3 post Rda. I used it all of 3 times. There’s a fused Clapton build installed.

Lastly I have an Anubis 1:1 clone it’s a fully mechanical parallel box. Never used and comes with a soft pouch with belt clip. This one I absolutely will not pass on to anyone lacking building experience, or understanding of the Ohm’s law. Shipping might be a tad more here so I’m open to offers.

Consider this thread hijacked :wink:

6 Likes

I forgot how much you were asking. I was coming back…

Originally $15 but I’m really not using it and would rather see someone do so. I I’m unsure of shipping costs but I wouldn’t imagine more than $5. or Aything else I’d consider a tip :blush:

2 Likes

I am definitely interested but I am unfortunately busted at the moment. Would you consider a trade? I have flavour, rda’s, tanks, rta’s sqounkers.

Gotta an appointment I have to go to now. I’ll check back in a couple hours. If you are not interested I completely understand

1 Like

Are there any RDA’s left? Been looking to try my hand with one…

2 Likes

Last one left was the Goon Clone, and because Fidalgo was the next to ask for it, it is going to him if he wants it.

6 Likes

ahhh ty , i appreciate the kindness

5 Likes

what did you want for this

3 Likes

I’d be fine with whatever really. As long as shipping is covered.

5 Likes