Atomizers!

So, I don’t use these anymore, and wanted to post them on here in case anyone wants them. I would rather they get enjoyed than sit in my drawer, and as @Cutlass92 and me talked about, I am not comfortable using those local sell apps at all. If you are in the US, and can simply cover $2 shipping that would be awesome, but if you absolutely can’t afford the shipping, I still won’t mind sending them anyway. Some are older, but all in pristine condition, I am ocd like that. Edit: Oh my gosh I forgot a few while getting everything out, so I’m going to list the others as well.

1. Griffin 22m Original, Black: comes with all spares & glass
  2. Sigelei Moonshot 22m: comes with all spares
  3. Tobeco Velocity RDA, Cyan: comes with spare parts
  4. Tobeco Velocity Mini RDA, Black: comes with spare parts
  5. Tsunami RDA Black, 22m: comes with all spares
  6. Goon 22m Styled (Clone): Comes with 2 top caps, and 2 drip tips, now for this one, I bought from 3fvape and had a reaction to the metal they used for the posts, which I think may be brass, plating on the posts appears a little pitted, so I’m not sure I would recommend this one, unless someone wanted it for the 22m Top caps.
17 Likes

I’d like one :smile: 1.Griffin 22m Original, Black: comes with all spares & glass
I’m real not familiar with these and just recently started making my own coils. Would this one work out good??..

7 Likes

I would love a Moonshot 22. The 24 is my current favorite RTA and has been since I got it almost a year ago.

4 Likes

Jazzy, it was the RTA I really perfected building on after using the Eleaf Lemo Drop for only single coils. It will be a little difficult for the first few times wicking, but Advanced Vape Supply has a YouTube video on their channel for wicking the Griffin 22 and it was by far the best wifking job I ever acheived on the Griffin. If you want it, it’s yours.

5 Likes

It’s yours if you want it Louie :smiley:. If any of you need to know that I actually send what I put on here, I just sent the Goliath V2 to Laura, Wire to Dantheman and Cutlass92.

5 Likes

Very cool. I will pm you my Address. Will Paypal work for the shipping?

4 Likes

That works, I will send you my email for it.

4 Likes

Ok ty ill also send my address and will do paypal

2 Likes

@Silhouette I will take both the velocity RDAs if your getting rid of them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can also do PayPal for shipping no problem

2 Likes

ahhh jayrell beat me lol , but i d love to give a goon clone a try

4 Likes

I can share brother :slight_smile: I will take the mini if you want the other one

3 Likes

Jazzy, I just want you to be sure on that one, the posts may be brass, and it may not affect you the way it did me, but I just want to make sure you read the notes I had on it.

3 Likes

im just giving you crap bro i have one , i appreciate it though , have you tried the mini ??? the Velocity V2 is the only rda ive ever had great success with , you grab them up , justblet me know what you think of the mini

3 Likes

I have a V2 but I hear the mini gets better flavor so I wanted to go ahead and give it a try I have the full sized V2 on my squonk mod and it’s Good

5 Likes

the tobeco clones always seem to be out of stock when i buy stuff lol

4 Likes

The Mini flavor is amazing, if I had one atty I liked as much as the Goon, it’s the Velocity Mini :wink:. Ok, so y’all pick who is getting what, Jazzy pmd me on the Goon 22m Clone, I just want to make sure that is what she wants first.

5 Likes

Fasttech brother… order and forget about it… a month or so later you get surprise vape mail :joy:

5 Likes

The Tobeco Goon has actually held up longer than my husband’s authentic, it’s just hard finding it in the US anymore, I had originally gotten it from Kanvape.

5 Likes

Do you want the regular one? I seriously don’t mind sharing…

4 Likes