Attention Medicine Flower users

I was just adding Summer Peach MF and while adding this flavor i remembered it is Silver Line …I have never thought about having to add Premium vs Silver but do think it is important . For those wondering why? its because the strenth difference . The silver is alcohol based and the premium is Vg based PG .

Ill be going through my stash and adding (silver) or (premium) after MF

I do have some of the older flavors and will list those as Premium

12 Likes

A lot of (Premium) MF’s have been added, example:

White Peach (Premium) (MF)

7 Likes

Nice…Then Ill do

Flavor (Silver) (MF)

Or

Flavor (Silver Line) (MF)

???

looks like there is already Lemon (silver) (Mf) maybe this has been discussed :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Id say just (Silver), only so i dont have to rename all the (Premium) to match.

8 Likes

@Ken_O_Where

6 Likes

I didnt even know there was a Lemon Silver, as if they needed to make that one any stronger…

5 Likes

Actually a handful of flavors are only Silver now …You xan buy almost any flavor in silver but cant get certain flaves in Premium…

6 Likes

Ahh, gotcha. I still have a bunch of the original and a whole bunch of the Premium. I was sniffing on the Pear (Premium) a few minutes ago, mmmm.

5 Likes

Ya its confusing which ones you can get in what line. They arre redoing website so hopefully it will all make sense .

7 Likes

Mmmmm MF Pear with some MF caramel and TPA Custard2 with pur country apple :bulb::bulb:

8 Likes

I contacted Medicine Flower a few years back about their Lemon (Silver) to see if they had a PG based lemon flavor. They responded back that Lemon (Silver) is the only one that they make. With most of the Lemon Flavors that I’ve tried over the years the complete PG based lemon flavors tend fade. Alcohol or partial alcohol based lemon flavors (MF, INW, LorAnn) the flavors tend to last a lot longer but tend to have a strong aroma (perfume).

5 Likes