Augvape intake dual

I’ve ordered the augvape intake dual rta

Anyone who has any experience with this rta?

6 Likes

just got mine yesterday, wicked it alittle bit too thin, it had awesome flavor with 26*2/36 ss claptons in it, but flooded out by this morning, I wicked it again tonite but I think a bit too heavy on the wicking, But so far I like the draw on it, more then my single intake but less then my Cerberus tank, I like the little bit restricted DLH, I’ll play around with coils and wicking for a few weeks, Also when disassembling it for the first good cleaning, the bottom O-ring was really stuck on the glass to base in a small spot :frowning_face: , I almost tore it, had to separate it with a razor blade off the glass.

5 Likes

It really surprised me how good it is, try a single 4mm multistrand clapton or alien coil in it. Works great with duals as well, all around probably one of my favorite top airflow RTA’S.

5 Likes

Tnx for your info! I’ll let u know when I have mine!

5 Likes

Did you do a review on that one? We vape a lot alike and I trust your opinion. I guess I should pick one up?

5 Likes

Only reviewed the original, the Dual I bought as I heard it had more airflow, one of the cons I had with the original. Didn’t know what to expect but when it arrived I put in a single 4mm 6 core fused clapton and filled it up. Was in a hurry to meet a friend that day so it was a rushed build but damn, the flavor really impressed. My friend tried it and his first comment, wow, that tank has great flavor. He went out and ordered one the same day and I had him order me a 2nd.

Now the bad part, my second one came with one grub screw that was stuck and I could not get out. That one I only use in single coil mode and the other dual. That is the only problem I encountered and it is a tasty vape in either dual or single. For single you almost have to go bigger than 3mm for the coil to get enough wick for the wicking ports. You also want a big coil in single coil mode to fill up that space. I raise my coil so most of the side airflow goes under the coil.

All around it is the best Mike Vapes designed RTA I have ever tried but never got the Rebirth.

5 Likes

Love the rta! Just got mine did a first build and got some great flavor out of it!
I didn’t use the cotten that was in the package but used some cotton bacon!

Indeed it’s a great tank and Mike did a very good job!

6 Likes