Aussie Easter Deal

www.juicefactory.com.au has Easter discount, 25% off on Flavorah (and they now have almost the whole range) and 20% off on everything else. No coupon needed, sale ends midnight Monday AWST.

1 Like

Good find for our friends down under :thumbsup:

1 Like

I Walt didn’t take all my money i would be onto that - i got the email the other day just forgot to post it

2 Likes

O you poor thing :smiling_imp:
I was at the website a while back and saw he stocked SC Havana Dry at my request. That request was ages ago though and meanwhile I got into NET and wasn’t really using synthetic flavours anymore so I thought, nah. With the discount I changed my mind and thought I would get some and some Flavorah Native and Turkish tobacco while I’m at it. I could always use it to spice up some of my NET. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya the range has increased a lot since they moved back to Western Australia from Sydne. they always give out a little 3 or 4ml sample with my orders not sure if they do that with international orders or not.

1 Like

Yes they do and when my bottle of Kentucky Blend had leaked they send me a new one and threw in 10ml of SC Parliament for free. Their customer service is excellent. :+1:

Yup couldn’t agree more.

1 Like