Auto Squonkers!

Well, that decided it for me….and I have good luck with touch screens! I think it’s the Revo for me. How do you like the squonk on the Xclass?

4 Likes

They both work well, pretty much the same as far as auto squonking. They both don’t keep up great with a really hot build in a huge RDA like the 40mm Valhalla but that is taking it to the extreme.

I can easily live without autosquonking, fun to have but not revolutionary in anyway unless pumping a bottle is a phobia for you.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have met a few squonk bottles that made me cringe, (I’m talking to you, Hugo Vapor!!) but for the most part, I’m used to it now. I don’t recommend high vg in arctic dolphin, tho. Yipes.

3 Likes

I can get behind that ^^^ @mjag.

2 Likes

Hahaha, yeah, the USV Mach ON3 (not a typo) is another one that gives my squonk finger a workout when the juice level gets low.

2 Likes

It does look cool. Not keen on the restricted DTL though. The main issue I have with mods like this, is that there’s so much that can go wrong. I’m drawn to mech mods more and more these days. Bugger all to go wrong, and an instant hit. Does look nice though.

4 Likes

Really? Oh, boy. The Mach ON3 is waiting on me, with extra bottles. Guess I better get it broke in, too.

3 Likes