Alright peeps, it’s ABOUT to get REAL up in here (I hope). at ELR.

I’m throwing down the Avatar Challenge to ALL of ELR. Let’s not hide behind our Avatars during this Pandemic. We’re firing up the Video chats as we speak, where everyone (well whomever makes it that is) gets to put a name to a face. Now you’re probably thinking, “No, it took me FOREVER to get that thought provoking, 1337 Avatar, there’s no way”. BUT, you can just do it temporarily if that takes some of the sting out of it. Humanize ELR brothers and sisters, you’ve got nothing to hide.

Look, if I can pull down my beloved Pearl Masters Kit Avatar, all of you can do it.

What say you, can you HANG, or not ?

Put your money, where your face is. Errrr, put your mouth where your money is. Ummm… you know what I mean.

During these screwed up times we’re all living through right now, with a lot more to come, what do you have to lose ?? Don’t be a mamsy pamsy during this time of National Crisis, and step up to the plate.

10 Likes

You sure your not with the FBI or maybe MEN IN BLACK lol,
Oh yeah and are N85 mask required?

5 Likes

Hehe, wait, who’d you talk to ??

“Optional”

3 Likes

Hope this is only temporary, I feel like I’ve aged 10 years. blaaa

3 Likes

You rock, @Rocky02852

Snap 2020-04-05 at 14.03.50

4 Likes

Probably wasn’t a good idea to go for my passport photo stoned, lol.
Oh well won’t be using it for a while now anyways :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Nice one bro but no, I don’t even look in the mirror. :sunglasses:
I want to be able to eat :grimacing:

There’s no such thing on the internet and I don’t want to be faced with myself unexpectedly and choke on a rib :laughing:

9 Likes

Hehe, do it for the Corona !!!

4 Likes

LOL well I use my author photo because a normal me doesn’t wear make up ROFLMAO so hope that’s good enough

7 Likes

Normal, normal, normal Michelle !!!

DO it for the COUNTRY !!!

Kidding, that’s all I got.

Figured it’d be a way to better “connect” ELR.

4 Likes

We can print out avatars and stick em on punching bags :boxing_glove:
The way some people are at it in certain threads, it might relief some of the tension :rofl:

5 Likes

Hehe, I’m sure I’ll find MY likeness on a few bags.

4 Likes

Not on mine dear, I’ve got a blowup doll :joy:

6 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Philip K. Fish is Philip K. Fish, 'nuff said.

6 Likes

I’m right there on a stage, in front of God and everybody. Isn’t that good enough?

6 Likes

Sorry @SessionDrummer but I keep thinking that’s @Cutlass92 posting every time I see your new avatar. Bring back the drums!!!

6 Likes

I know @anon70102222

5 Likes

I keep thinking @fidalgo_vapes

13 Likes

This is the only picture of me I have. I’m the one who takes all of the family pictures.

7 Likes