Fine. A picture I used for my Id cards. Looks like I’m holding a fart.

13 Likes

I think most of us looks like the most wanted, holding a fart etc. on id, passport etc. pictures. :sweat_smile:

Buuttt u looks okay :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Ooorah @Fordf150_Angelo, @delltrapp, @Deerslayer !!!

6 Likes

@Raven-Knightly I feel I have seen you before somewhere …

6 Likes

In the Odenwald, I presume. Right ?

5 Likes

Ok this won’t be the first time I caved. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wusssss, 10 char!!!

5 Likes

Beg pardon?

4 Likes

Calling you out for caving, that is all.

4 Likes

I’ll play. Taken last week when I figured my barber shop would be closed indefinitely so I had to take matters into my own hands.

10 Likes

9 Likes

You should modify that black Strat into a tuxedo ala Gilmour!

4 Likes

I’ve thought about it, here’s another

9 Likes

Nope nope nope. Not gonna do it. Besides, I HATE having my picture taken. Don’t think I have any even if I wanted to post it. I do however have a pic somewhere from the third grade looking like Austin Powers (way before Austin ever existed btw).

6 Likes

I for one fondly remember Father, though some of my surrounding siblings may not. Among his many brilliant forward-looking novel creations was the consummate wonder of 5G Technology. Heave-ho !!!

Code Name: 666 MHz (Mark of the BH Fields - Prophesied Vortex of Neo-Liberal Vanities)

2 Likes

7 Likes

Could he (possibly) be checking-in on fellow Fixer Michael Cohen’s post-pandemic health care ? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a character from a TV show from the 70’s and 80’s in the US. Nothing political about it, so I don’t quite understand that comment.

2 Likes

Ah ha … (the delightfully apolitical, and forgivably ethanolic dramatic tour de force of) “Friends” ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Blasphemy!! From the classic “Barney Miller”.

5 Likes