Avocado 24 air flow control is way to loose

yeah more or less…thanks for your help

1 Like

@DrizzleDrops

Mines the same, spins like a merry go round, def genuine I checked the code, emailed Geekvape and have been ignored.

I have ran it through my ultrasonic cleaner several times, let it dry completely, still the same. I’ve now given up on it and went and bought an iJoy RDTA Box.

Geekvape can suck my mod.

1 Like

I have had the same thing with my 24. I replaced the o rings with some o rings I had laying around that were a tad bit thicker. Now it is perfect and does not wobble around.

1 Like

so you were able to separate the air flow ring>?

i was so happy to buy it then when i got home i was like WTF is this!

1 Like

@DrizzleDrops

Same as bud, I got rid of mine today couldn’t look at it anymore.

Packed it back up as new and took it to town with me today and I sold it to a guy on a market vape stall for a fiver and two of the new M2 baby/big baby coils, good riddance to a pile of rubbish, that to be perfectly honest had hardly any flavour anyway.

Trouble is all these reviewers on YouTube that get sent stuff for free, then bang on about how good they are makes you think Ok maybe I’ll go grab one.

It was either the Geekvape Crapacado 24 or the iJoy Classic RDTA.

Although in a way I’m glad I saw the quality of this pile of crap and if I’d bought the iJoy RDTA. I wouldn’t have the RDTA Box now which is awesome and highly recommend.

I also had some Geekvape Kanthal wire and some cotton and they’ve both gone in the bin.

Plus I’m never getting anything made by them again.

They probably don’t care, if they did they would have emailed me back and as far as their concerned they’ve only lost one customer.

Err no Geekvape this is a popular forum and when people read the truth about your crappy products they are gonna go by elsewhere too.

I think @Skullblade789 is talking about the o rings that hold the AFC/top cap on. The AFC top cap can’t be separated.

I’d stick it on eBay or do what I did, you could also take a hammer to it which was what I was going to do if I couldn’t get rid of it.

It may also be worth asking your supplier for a refund or voucher?

Best of luck to you what ever you decide to do.

Shane :smiley:

2 Likes

You are right. Sorry that is what I thought you were talking about. I do not haves the issue of the spinning. I will say I enjoy the products by Geekvape. I have not had any issues. I have had leakage, but it was my fault. They can be finicky products. But when getting to know the device I have had no further issues at all. Maybe I got lucky.

2 Likes

Hello @Skullblade789

Maybe you did get lucky or maybe it’s just the 24. To be honest that’s the only and last tank I’ve tried from them.

Apparently the Avacado 22 has no issues at all with the top AFC spinning around.

As mentioned I blame the reviewers on YouTube just as much if not more, still gonna watch the videos although take a trip to the local vape shop and have a look myself next time one of the next so called best RDTAs of the year come out.

I’m glad you’re having no issues :wink:

2 Likes