B&M shops in Montreal

Are there any decent B&M vape shops in Montreal worth a visit?
I have an 18 hours wait there between flights this Friday and wouldn’t mind seeing a good shop abroad…

4 Likes

18 hours wait??? who’s your travel agent… I’d kill him for that :joy:

But sometimes leaving the luggage at the airport is not a bad thing…

3 Likes

Screw shops and go and get a sandwich and Schwartzes

3 Likes

My wife is my travel agent lol
All regular travel agents’ prices were like €1700 and up, she got us a ticket for €936. I’m gone for a little over 2 months, so 18 hours isn’t going to kill us :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip, think I have time to do both tho

3 Likes

Maybe this will help @anon28032772
https://www.google.com/search?q=vape+shop+montreal+near+me&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiix-nA_r3eAhVKxVkKHY52BS0Q1QIoAHoECAoQAQ&biw=600&bih=1024

Sorry not in Montreal,Quebec or id join you

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check the Google rating/reviews. No time to do them all, the wife wants to see a bit of the city as well.

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful city. I can’t wait to go back next spring :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anytime, Cool that you have some time to enjoy yourselves. Safe flight/flights brother.

4 Likes

1400€ saved! She’s a good travel agent :+1:

4 Likes

No it’s about 750 saved (that price is for both of us), but still a decent amount. Usually when we go we pay about 850-1100 each, depending on the season we go. It’s a direct flight then (12h instead of 32h) but it’s OK. They’re shorter flights now, we’ve got some time to see Montreal, visit some family in Toronto on our 2 stop and then head to the sunny beaches of the Caribbean.
Hopefully I’ll get some nice shots for my upcoming reviews :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Isn’t it great!!
Looking forward to your pics… I often go there for work… no sunny beaches… sunny shipyards… :joy:

2 Likes