Baby Beast RBA - fit any other tanks?

I bought an authentic Smok V8 RBA knowing the threads should be compatible with my Vaporesso Cascade baby tank. The treads are but the Smok RBA is taller. In the Vaporesso Cascade baby tank the coil sits under the tank and tank glass so the slightly taller RBA coil housing doesn’t fit. The Smok RBA comes with a 22mm glass tube that is slightly taller (22mm tall - I do not know the height of the original tank glass) allowing the RBA and new glass to fit the Smok Baby Beast tank. I could purchase a Baby Beast tank to go with my RBA and glass but I’m wondering if there are any other tank options that this RBA would work with? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

Screenshot_2019-09-24-18-51-36-1_resize_23

The Smok RBA is 21mm tall from base of negative bar to top of housing. There are chimney threads inside of the top housing from about the 17mm to 20mm measure as seen in this photo. The i.d. of the top housing threads appears to be 11.5 mm.

2 Likes

I have a big beast, wouldn’t know, but maybe this thread is of any use?

4 Likes

Thank you for the link. There are a lot of tanks to look into. I might just need to find one that I can get a taller glass for.

3 Likes

The baby beast coils are pretty standard for a lot of tanks, I’m sure there’s something that will work for you… A little google-fu will probably help you too.

3 Likes

pretty sure it will fit the hellbeast tank

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes