Baby Brands (lesser known flavors)

For most mixes I’ve been using Purilum anywhere from 1-6%. So yes, very similar to TPA, CAP, etc. The thing I’ve been so impressed with its how accurate some of these flavors are. They’re definitely good for beginners because they’re easy to work with since they’re not stupid strong (a little extra probably won’t kill a mix like stronger brands can do) and the price point is very reasonable.

Here’s a rough estimate of %s that I’d use in mixes for the ones I listed in that other post:

**2-4%**Cranberry orange ( bright tangy and tart cranberry sauce with orange notes)
1-5%-Strawberry marshmallow cereal ( think lucky charms cereal but with strawberry flavored crunchy marshmallows)
3-5%-Lemonade and strawberry lemonade ( these are just really nice smooth lemonades)
1-3%-Cookie (crispy crunchy homemade sugar cookie, works great for adding a crumbly layer to desserts)

5 Likes

What brand flavors are those?

1 Like

Flavor Phoenix. I bought them directly from Flavor Phoenix but they are also sold diy vapor supply.

2 Likes

Good for beginners - Yes that is me! Thank you for sharing your % notes with me VapeyMama. Those will be on my list for my 4th of July Purchases!

2 Likes

So far i have only fw, tpa, cap, fa, inw and flv. I wish to try some other brands, but often it is very hard to find any published MSDS / DAAP reports about each of their flavours. I am not diketone allergic and i often use v1 versions, but i still believe publishing all those info is somehow needed for any serious company. I know LB has it greatly presented (and i like their vanilla ice cream btw), but what about:

• Real Flavors
  • Jungle Flavors
  • Wonder Flavors
  • OoO
  • Molinberry
  • German Flavours
1 Like

Here’s a little known company that has a few hard to find flavors (and where a few of the pricy DIYFS flavors are sourced from). Www.getsuckered.com
I have had a pretty extensive conversation with them about the use of their flavorings and their use in the vapor industry (needless to say, they won’t come right out and say “yes, you can use them for e-liquids, like we do for our own line!”)
They will e-mail the msds upon request. All flavorings are marketed as diaketone & diacetyl free (If you’re worried about having them in your flavorings, I would request an independent lab report. Anyone can say “-blank- free” and still have legal room if they are found to still contain it.)
They also have their flavorings divided by base, so stay away from the soybean oil, unless you’re baking with them.
compared to some of the prices I’ve paid at DIYFS, these guys blow them away (as expected, since they are the source.)
Give them a gander and if someone runs across the source for Holy Vanilla, please share, looking high and low for it.

5 Likes

Oh wow. Thank you for this. I have had my eye on the “HOLY VANILLA” for a while.

1 Like

Try their French Vanilla. It’s really close to the Holy vanilla, might even be it, I just haven’t tried the stronger formulation, yet. (on its way).
They have some really wonderful flavors and they have some (that can be weak in flavor) that are reformulated (they’ll be right below the original) to be of a stronger flavor. Just take their starting percentages as a VERY rough guide. Some are spot on, but others are recommended WAY too high.
Hoping to give a report about their chocolate and brownie flavors in a month (just ordered one of each, hoping there’s no bandaids and socks in there!)

3 Likes

Awesome - so I don’t want the ones labeled “stronger” instead I should buy the one like this Vanilla French Flavoring (PG) 0.5 oz. Thanks for the tips about the %'s. Since they are the source of the DIYFS flavors - I could possibly utilize the flavoring % recommendations from DIYFS as a general starting point?

2 Likes

I usually follow the percentages post on here, in the flavor stash, as a starting point. DIYFS percentages are pretty close.
As always, tastes are different. I like an angel food cake at semi-high percentages, but some say it gets an artificial taste at those percentages.
I would recommend trying some tester batches at the minimum, median and high percentages.
I use 4ml test tubes for this kind of testing, mainly because the tubes are cheap, reusable and I don’t waste a lot of my precious flavorings.

3 Likes

Thank you Flavologist. *Noted. I too tend to go towards the higher end with most flavor %'s give or take a few super concentrates. Currently I have 15ml amber testing bottles from Amazon now that I’m testing more flavors at longer steep times. I take big pulls on my RDA repeatedly; like I’m a blow fish so I would blow through a 4 ml tester in a minute LOL. I know…bad…BUT I MUST! I don’t have a sensitive palette like some mixers here - so it takes me a bit longer to really nail down what I’m tasting.

2 Likes

I am really diggin’ these Flavor Monks Flavors from Belgium…Some of the most unique flavors I have vaped…

8 Likes

I got a few getsuckered flavors in the mail today. I got flan, cannoli, white chocolate, angle food cake, Brownie, vanilla, and champagne. I bought all sc on the ones that were available. I think the vanilla sc is very close to diyfs. It’s not quite as sweet but the color and flavor are VERY close. The Brownie so far was a little disappointing. It reminds me a lot of tfa chocolates. Champagne has a weird after taste. I mixed them all up at 6% just to see how that works since there aren’t many noted about them.

I also got a few nic vape flavors today. I got champagne, white chocolate, pie crust, honey crisp cereal, and vanilla swirl. I mixed them up at 3%. The pie crust is seeming like it’s going to be good. It does remind me of euro flavors glazed donut though.

5 Likes

I’m hoping it will develop into a better tasting chocolate or cocoa. So far, I haven’t tried any of them, since most chocolate/cocoa flavors take a good 3-4 weeks of steeping to mature in flavor.
TFA chocolates are difficult in the best of circumstances. I usually just mix them at regular percentage, let steep for a month, then dilute to 10% and use as an accent note.
Since the “chocolate change” it’s been difficult to find a chocolate that isn’t going to taste like rubber/bandaids or a wet old sock.
Hopefully one of these will be a winner (main note) or a nice complimentary flavor (accent note).
The angel food cake is wonderful. If you like strawberries and coconut try my snowballed recipe (I would link it, but I’m not that tech savvy :laughing:

3 Likes

I know One on One has been mentioned a few times in this thread. I just got a email notification today stating that they are now offering One Shot Flavor Concentrates if anyone is interested. I see quite a few that I may try.

unnamed

Here is a list of all the One Shot Flavor Concentrates we’re launching:

These Flavors are pre mixed flavors that are only designed to be used on their own and mixed with a base of Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin (which we provide) and Nicotine (if desired).

One Shot Flavor Concentrates are created for 120ml Bottles of Finished Product. Pre-Filled in a 30ml Bottle, each One Shot Flavor Concentrate is Manufactured to it’s exact point to mix with your VG/PG and Nic. Instructions and/or Steps are on the label. If purchasing our Pre-Filled VG/PG bottle, just open the One Shot Flavor Concentrate and add it to the Pre-Filled VG/PG Bottle. We’ll indicate the percentage of VG/PG on the bottle and description page.

For a limited time only, we will be giving away a Free Bottle of VG/PG with every purchase of a One Shot Flavor Concentrate!

Thanks in advance for your order!

• Green Apple Candy

• Strawberry Jam

• Peppermint Bark

• French Toast

• Glazed Donut

• Gummy Worms

• Watermelon Blow Pop

• Blueberry Blow Pop

• Tobacco Custard

• Strawberry Custard

• Blueberry Tobacco Custard

• Bourbon Tobacco Custard

• Guava

• Maple Donut

• Grape Pixie Stix

• Assorted Pixie Stix

• Cookies and Milk

• O’s Cookies

• Speckled Flakes Cereal

• Fruity Hoops Cereal

• Lemon Twist (Peach)

• Lemon Twist (Watermelon)

• Sweet Tea (Lemon)

• Sweet Tea (Peach)

• Honey and Milk

• Vanilla Macchiato

• Strawberry Kiwi

• Chocolate Mousse

• Apple Custard with Cinnamon

• Strawberry Pineapple Mango

• Blue Raspberry Candy

• Pink Lemonade

3 Likes

I really like real flavors chocolate and real flavors brownie. I also used to really like capella Brownie version 1 when it was available. I was never a fan of inawera milk chocolate. MF chocolate light and dark are really good. I also like milk chocolate flv. It seems like whatever chocolate I mix with they all benefit from some cream, butter, and jamaican rum. I have a spot on Andes flavor that has 15 or so flavors in it. Like 5 different chocolate flavors. Oh yea Australian chocolate hangsen is good too. Sorry I’m all over the place! I’m writing this on my phone before coffee!

6 Likes

Decadent Vapors, anyone?

2 Likes

Here’s something I found that has some information on these flavors and bunch of others.

http://www.vapcook.com/arome.php

You just have to select manufacturer. I did that for solubearome and it was pretty helpful.

4 Likes

Whats the word on that french vanilla pg, is it holy vanilla? I tried their cannoli and acai but didnt care too much for them. Interested in how that vanilla worked out for you though, maybe i just picked the wrong flavors from them

3 Likes

The vanilla wasn’t as close as I thought it should be. It’s a decent vanilla, but lacks those creamy butter tones that you get with holy vanilla.
The best vanilla, in my opinion, other than holy vanilla is the shisha vanilla. It’s a bit on the richer side, but fits well with recipes I have used holy vanilla in.
My quest will continue until I find that missing ingredient that makes us go wild for holy vanilla. Recently I’ve been toying with some flavor components and have come close.
As soon as I break the components down, I’ll definitely be releasing them to everyone on ELR.

5 Likes