Back on the wagon

I haven’t vaped for some months but I’m back now!! Came back to not be able to find nicotine :frowning: I did find some websites that will allow me to order but I’ve never used them before so I’m unsure. Mixology??? heartland vape??? What will happen when they cant sell anymore? I feel stupid for asking but I truly am asking?

7 Likes

Heartland Vapes is fine…Also you can check Carolina Xtract very good Nic…My Freedome Smokes. Is also still selling Nic…Search Pact Act and you will find lots of info about what is going in…The Vaping Community is under attack Shipping Bans are being implemented…Get what you can get NOW

8 Likes

Welcome back and I have used Heartland for a long time. Never any problem with the nic I have gotten from them. Didn’t think they were still shipping though, unless you mean to pick up locally? I do think they are still offering that. Also as @fidalgo_vapes mentioned Carolina BUT FYI do not put anything in the notes ( or in any email ) about the nic being for vaping or they will shut your account. Their nic is now ONLY for making gum, patches etc etc. They had a warning on their website for awhile. It’s pricey but I have heard it is about the best quality out there. I personally have never tried it but their reviews are glowing.

7 Likes

Did some research heres is Heartland Vapes statement

Due to the PACT ACT we have had to discontinue our FREE SHIPPING option and can only accept orders from WHOLESALE or IN-STORE PICK UP customers at this time

So Hesrtland is not an option unless you can pick up @55withbrowneyes

6 Likes