Back to mixing after a while need some advice please

@D.Sims Thank you. PM inbound :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

I can’t help you with the rest, different parts of the world and different flavour preferences.

As for nicotine, https://www.hiliq.com/en/catalogsearch/result/?q=nicotine is a very good place with excellent nicotine.
If you ask them to change the label on the papers and the bottle it’ll sail through customs.
You’ve just missed their free shipping promo. They are China based so…
I’m pretty sure others will chime in to confirm the quality of their nicotine.

3 Likes

Thank you,
I am in the states and would rather deal with companies here. I have had about enough of Chinahh and do my best to avoid buying anything from them :person_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

@k12pilot

8 Likes

New Nic and some flavors ordered.

Mixing up a quick batch meanwhile

I tried my 100mg mix I had, will advise.

Thanks again for all your help, I’m happy this site is still thriving :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Ima stick around for a while this time.

Ok so how do I dispose of my 100% nic??

7 Likes

Give it to your Congress person. Their the people that has made it so hard to obtain.

7 Likes

I look forward to seeing your creations.

5 Likes

@k12pilot I’m glad you’re getting help. I was honestly concerned not only about the strength of your NIC, but the age/oxidation.

You can dilute and flush you existing bad NIC. I don’t know you, but I’m treating you like I do. NIC safety is always a big deal. Keeping your NIC safe, and un-oxidized is just as important, especially with the massive price increases. It’s more important than ever to keep it fresh, as long as possible.

As mentioned above, I highly recommend, buying some fresh NIC lol, and then breaking it down into smaller glass bottles, and keeping in a freezer. Maximize your investment, and get the most from it. Plus ALL of your juice will taste better with fresh, clean, unoxidized NIC.

6 Likes

Congrats, on getting BACK on the band wagon.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Well I am just floored! I’ve never even SEEN that strong not even 250mg wow! Can a person purchase it now? Still? I only vape 3mg max just sooo curious!
Glad to see your back on the wagon congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Welcome @k12pilot. This should advise you how to safely dispose of your nicotine without risk to the environment.
https://www.fda.gov/tobacco-products/products-ingredients-components/tips-safe-disposal-e-cigarettes-and-e-liquid-waste

7 Likes

My buddy has 1000mg (A gallon)
And he makes 100mg and 250mg he sells.He also made about a liter of salt nic from it by adding benzoic acid :blush:

3 Likes

Aye SD that’s clear AF lol…whats NN? Nude Nic

3 Likes

Yes @Mike_card.

2 Likes

Good luck man id consider just getting a new liter in Vg,Pg or 50-50 to make it easier since nobody can believe its pure.Its about 95$ -135$ with shipping.If u get it in plastic as opposed to glass its not any better or worse quality but def cheaper .Google 100mg nicotine and youll see Delosi but its labled NICBASE you cant miss it blue bottles(plastic) 92$-Liter 100mg also Nic River opened up to the public again n also affordable .:ok_hand: Youtube ch Diy or Die was a great help in understanding the Eliquid Calc and also measuring by weight which is much faster n neater.Im in NY too n been a ban for 3 yrs now.You can get 1 of 40 diff small digital scales from Amazon for 25$ wvhich works fine ad Grams s right next to ML on most online eliquid calculators.Maybe u know all this but youll be glad you stopped using syringes and flasks etc. My nic,Vg and Pg i just use those Twisty tips and weight every ingredient.I use to use a syringe for just the nic but got smart and put a twist tip o my 100ML work bottle i mix with. Anyway good luck, dont get discouraged n tune into Diy or Die n start at the beginning if your still mixing by volume(ML) , he has a way of making it look easy and u really dont need a fancy 60$ scale.My first digital was 11$ from liquid nicotine wholesalers :joy: it was accurate n served its purpose . Stick with it tho i do think starting fresh with a Nic in a base will be easier so u can copy recipies much easier should u want…Good luck bud n congrats cor givin it another go.The clav ban was a blessing in diquise for me :+1:

10 Likes

I do the same, except it’s a 30ml work bottle… So much easier than syringe.

7 Likes