Back to mixing

I’ve been loving strawberry creams lately. I made something I’d like better than than I’ve been trying at the store. Anyone have any good strawberry recipes theyd like to add.

10 Likes

Haven’t been able to do a decent one myself. However I have created a Strawberry Trilogy oneshot that works for me, so just working on a cream base now.

6 Likes

I made this one.

11 Likes

Oh ya RFSC SB Milkshake …That flavor and me have a love affair

8 Likes

If you’ve got a decent Blueberry and Banana to throw in with the Strawberry, I mixed the three at equal amounts (1:1:1) the other day and ended up with a flavour that was very much like Juicy Fruit Gum.

I guess because no single flavour was given the lead it ended-up being BananaISH but blueberryISH but strawberryISH if you focus on trying to taste one of the specific fruits, but if you simple taste it without thinking took on a yeah kinda Juicy Fruit flavour.

Discovered totally by accident, since I’m not into fruits myself but custard/desserts, but I’d ordered Banana, Blueberry and Strawberry to use with any desserts that might need them and figured I’d try 'em together.

Smooth too, likely because the banana rounding-out the two berries.

2 Likes

Surprisingly enough, juicy fruit is nothing more than pineapple and banana… maybe a little more but primarily pineapple and banana. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You see what can be accomplished with just ones own tongue Wombat!

And why I continue to strongly encourage people use that as their primary means of gathering information about mixing!

Remarkable tool :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds yummy! I’d love to try it

2 Likes

It’s good to see back! I hope all is well. If got a couple good Strawberry recipes ill send you when I can.

4 Likes

Thank you @Pap I’d really love that!

1 Like

I’ve not been into strawberry blend recently but I’ve been doing a lot on iced berry, blossom, botanical and gin blends (for the UK spring). I can share some if you wish.

Sorry if I’ve screwed up the etiquette here: A long time blender but just joined here.

6 Likes

you don’t have to worry about screwing up around here. we are all screwed up anyway, so you will just fit right in , lol.

Welcome to ELR :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I found this place in December when I got the bug to start mixing my own juice and the folks here have been helpful, encouraging and very friendly. Glad you found us and keep on mixing and having fun.

2 Likes

My favorite as of late has been Alpine SB,

4 Likes

I just never seem to get into the fruits…

The strawberry cream I’ve got in the cupboard’s been steeping 3 weeks and smells great and even dripping some it tastes great,…

Until about the third hit, when I start thinking it’s just not thick or desserty enough and abandon it again.

3 Likes