Ugly Butter
75%VG 25%pg

FW cinnomin roll 6%
TPA butter 2%
TPA sweet cream 1%
TPA sweetner .5%

14 Likes

Farleys G looks yummy

I totally agree with using FW Kiwi for Gnarley. I made it with TFA Double awhile back and didn’t like it. But I really like it with FW Kiwi

Is that flavours and percentages are what is ued in the real ones?

1 Like

You would have to buy the original and then the flavors in the recipe to compare if it tastes like the original to you. Who knows? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m doing. I have and love the Ugly butter, it’s just so good after a good breakfast or with a coffee.

Already have the Cinnamon rolls and for sure a sweetener, so going to order butter & sweet cream and will report back my experience with the mix.

2 Likes

After watching DIY from the start (YouTube etc) those “OG” recipes up top (from 2015 on?) are shy on creativity/complexity. Some of the original Commercial e-juices were notoriously simple and easily cracked. It’s a bit more competitive these days. We’ve all evolved and for years on here (ELR) we’ve shared some brilliant concoctions …what? Is there like a million recipes on here now? Thanks for that one @anon84779643 I’m braintasting that one right now! …you said it “Clones …meh” @Mustafa_Albazy WELCOME aboard the Good-Ship-Too-Much-Information! It is best to start out with those easier recipes, and there are threads here that celebrate the OG 3-flavor mixes. It’s important to have success mixing a tasty juice to keep you focusing on this resource …it can be daunting.

5 Likes

Those were the days, eh, @BoDarc :smiley:
Hope you are doing well. I miss those times… can we roll the clock back and get a redo?? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi all,

Just want to give some updates here. I mixed the Cereal Trip and Ugly Butter and Farley’s and they are all spot on … don’t change or replace anything and you’ll got a 1:1 juice.

Farley’s steeping 3 days and Ugly Butter and Cereal Trip 2 to 3 weeks IME.

I did different batches with less and more flavour %, they are Ok but different … the % in this post are the accurate ones.

4 Likes