Baked Bread HELP

Yeeeaaah… What does any of your post have to do with RF Baked Bread and Plunderdrum asking lukeloop how they used it in a specific recipe??

4 Likes

@Plunderdrum, my experience watching @lukeloop is if he posts it up, it’s great.

As far as MOST breads (that I have tried), is they are ALL hella strong. FA’s, Solub Arome, and RFSC. Wonder why that is ?

2 Likes

I caught the same vibe. That’s why I asked him how it seems to work for him and not blow him away with the Yeastie Boys! :smile: in not quite those words.

3 Likes

waiting on the new WF breads to arrive

4 Likes

@Plunderdrum sadly with ALL of the RFSC hoard that I have amassed, I never had their version. I’m getting into FA’s bread, and Solub Arome’s Breakfast (tech. slightly burnt toast with Jam), so I cannot offer direct RFSC help. I have to say the more I use Solub Arome’s the mo, mo, MO I like it. Not sure what direct profile you’re trying to get, just plain bread, toasted bread ??

1 Like

@Plunderdrum, @authormichellehughes

Had to re-visit my notes (I test a lot of flavors, and take a LOT of notes).

Fresh Baked Bread (Organic) (NF) 1.0% (2-23-20) – One of the advantages of doing batch SF testing from a MFG is you almost immediately know when they use the same compounds across multiple flavors. This is the case with this Fresh Baked Bread. The review for this is exactly like the Danish Pastry review, EXCEPT this is missing the “danish” bending including the cream cheese. It’s interesting how when taking out the cream cheese compound (or not adding it) pulls it back away from a danish, to a more bread-like flavor. Quite good at this percentage, and although it didn’t really have any crust, it is a slightly sweet, somewhat dark-medium bread-like flavor. When smelling it in the tank it almost has very slight spicy notes, could be cinnamon, but it’s unclear, and vaping it they almost disappear. This is not a white bread (overly processed), but leans more towards a mid darkness wheat almost. When I say that, it’s not that it directly conveys “wheat”, but this tastes and feels heavier than a purely white bread. Very good actually, and having just tested the Danish Pastry, I cannot help but compare the two. There is NO toast, so don’t expect anything like FA Bread Crust. As is, a pretty convincing medium darkness, somewhat wheat-ish bread. 9/10.

3 Likes

Responding to the entire thread, Sparky! :stuck_out_tongue:

Baked Bread Help.

What’s your suggestion @Sprkslfly… for what should or should not be used? :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh darn it, Just thumbed through this thread, I thought it said Baked Beans🤪 That’s where I need help!

4 Likes

I have a recipe for Boston Baked Beans too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Care to share? I need that for this;

3 Likes

Spam, interesting word choice…

3 Likes

Opps sorry for the off track, I meant Spam & Beans with bread :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Not you…

5 Likes

Hmmmmmm

https://www.oooflavors.com/collections/savory-flavors/products/pork-flavored-liquid-concentrate

https://www.oooflavors.com/collections/savory-flavors/products/bbq-flavored-liquid-concentrate

https://www.oooflavors.com/collections/savory-flavors/products/ketchup-flavored-liquid-concentrate

4 Likes

LOL @DarkJester89

3 Likes

Sir, you’re missing the main part - Red Bean. FA and VTA have it; Wayne says FA tastes exactly like Red Bean, and to some, that’s not a good thing. It has this vegetal iron flavor that’s hard for some people to accept. To me, I love it. I think it’s a perfect Red Bean, and I even made a recipe ( Red Bean Ice Cream ) with it.

Also Sausage HS, Bacon FA, Beef Roasted FA and Chili Hot might fit here.

https://www.ejuicechina.com/hangsen-sausage-e-liquid

… add a drop or two of additives and you’re good to go.

Btw, FA has Bread Crust flavor too.

3 Likes

I have that, and was more than surprised how STRONG it was.

3 Likes

That Chocolate Chili looks interesting and it has some nice reviews. But… then i’m thinking in what recipes / combinations i could use that (beside meat & bean ofc :grinning: :grinning:)

3 Likes

Awesome @Mikser , I’ve been on the search for a bean, how’d I miss that one! Big Thanks👍
The only bread flavor I have is Sweet (Mexican) Bread (OOO) so now I have some more good Ideas on the bread flavors👌

3 Likes

That FA Red Bean is very realistic and potent. You should try it at a big whopping .1% and work your way up. Mixed as a main note with creams and a touch of sweetener, IIRC I ended up ~.2%.

3 Likes