Baked Bread HELP

Okay, so I love Walt, let me say that upfront. I’ve had one heck of a time with this baked bread flavor and need some ideas on what to do to tone it down. the thing is I GET baked bread with this, which is AWESOME but even at a drop in a 10 ml it leaves this yeasty flavor that overpowers anything I mix with it. Ideas on what I might mix this within a dilution to tame down the overwhelming yeast flavor while still getting the bread?

4 Likes

Have you tried 0.3% joy or wow FA

2 Likes

It is unbelievably potent! I haven’t sat down with it to find s sweet spot, but maybe try adding more unflavored base mix to the 10ml sample at 5ml increments. You might find it good at 1 drop per 15-20-25 or 30ml.

Best Baked Bread flavor I’ve found is Fresh Baked Bread (NF). diyvaporsupply has it. Range for me is 0.50-1.75%. It has a wee bit of a very nice baked Cinnamon, though, so you may not dig it. It is way in the backroom, at least.

6 Likes

Hey English :slight_smile: no I haven’t

1 Like

I think I’ll try that first. I’ve had a bottle steeping for a month and the flavor hasn’t tamed down.

2 Likes

Joy would be used to add yeast, not tone it down lol

3 Likes

I was thinking maybe some butter or cream that wasn’t sweet but not sure how that would work either.

3 Likes

I’m seeing people mix with this at 1% and I’m like how in the world are you vaping this that high.

4 Likes

I think I would try dilution first, rfsc baked bread is similar to flv rich cinnamon, one drop in 30ml can be the perfect amount for some recipes lol

5 Likes

yeah I’ll try that out although I seriously don’t relish the thought of vaping baking bread alone again LOL

3 Likes

I understand that lol And to keep the comparison, I’ve seen people using rich cinnamon all the way up to 1.5%, the most I have ever used in a recipe is one drop per 15ml lol some people are just nuts, and if you comment on one of their recipes Suggesting that they should try it with less flavoring then they will straight attack you lol

7 Likes

Sorry i didn’t read it properly my artistic daughter was wanting my phone

4 Likes

@Fishaddict420 i do apologise about the joy

4 Likes

hmm… I like Starch base. Tastes just like wonder bread. usage for me is around .2% to .4% :smiley:

5 Likes

If it’s the SC baked bread it’s way to strong. Even one drop in a thirty ml will be strongly detected. I think half a drop would be better lol. Possibly dilute it or use one drop per 60ml of liquid. I personally gave up on that flavor. It just tastes like burnt bread to me. Good luck @authormichellehughes

5 Likes

That might be an option for me? I’m hoping it’s not one of those flavors that I can do LOL

4 Likes

I seriously get the same taste as you smell when opening a small packet of yeast.

3 Likes

It’s no big deal lol if I had to guess I would say I misread something at least once a day, the only time I judge someone is if they put ketchup on fried bluegill lol

6 Likes

WF have some new breads. Might be good for you hopefully.

3 Likes

I saw you post a PB&J recipe recently with 0.97% Baked Bread RFSC. I noticed that you liked it a lot! That one is so potent and yeasty to me that I wonder if it’s their VG version and accidentally got listed as SC? If it’s the SC, which I do assume you entered it correctly, how is that not blowing you away with yeastiness??

3 Likes